Outdated[X27.0.0] 059's client - controller support

Posts 61–75 of 85 · Page 5 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by blisz View Post
On the 26.1.0 version my screen zoomed in, and now, even with the new version, it's still zoomed in. Does anyone know of a way to fix this problem? I think it has something to do with the screenshot mode, and because it has carried over versions, I assume it has something to do with the settings.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

(sorry if this issue is known and has a solution)
I hate to be that guy, but I have the EXACT same problem, any help with this would be fantastic.
Quote Originally Posted by smymo View Post
I hate to be that guy, but I have the EXACT same problem, any help with this would be fantastic.
Try adjusting with /mscale
Quote Originally Posted by Elfion View Post
Making this my main client now because of the controller option!
But my Xbox 1 controller isn't working even with the option on in-game.
How do I begin to use my controller?

Another problem
Mscale worked the first time I installed the client
I closed the game and reopened and mscale no longer works no matter how many times I try
~ Read what he noted on how to set it up.
~ You might have pressed the Legit button.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smymo View Post
Full screen isn't working, and its the only reason that I use a client :/
Can anyone help?
~ We need more info. Maybe you've turned on Hardware Acceleration.
Maybe just enable Fullscreen overall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by danvai9923 View Post
Not sure if this is a client bug or a silentpatched thing by Deca, have not tried regular client yet too see but slimes and angry golems seem to be shooting towards you in lost halls as a stealth rogue.
~ Umm.. what.? You do realize that there's many monsters who will still shoot you even if you're in stealth.
Hardware Acceleration is off, and I've went through all of the visual options, nothing is helping there.
/mscale does nothing as far as I can tell
and the fabled "enable fullscreen" is nowhere to be found. :/
Quote Originally Posted by falaf123 View Post
~ Read what he noted on how to set it up.
~ You might have pressed the Legit button.
I've set it up with x360ce with a PS4 controller and doesn't work.
Tried with Xbox 1 controller and doesn't work.
Steam controller either.

I don't have a 360 controller but it should have worked easily like it does with all the other games I played.
And what do you mean I pressed the "Legit" button?
EDIT: Fixed it! Maphack was the problem. Also maphack doesn't work for me in realms.

Any ideas on my vault problem? All the tiles disappear except fountains and chests. Can't move, can't do anything. Have to restart client to reconnect. Same thing with Oryx castle. Can't move, screen gone. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated! I'm not a total noob but I'm completely lost on how to fix this. Also if someone could point me in the right direction for the LangFix bug so I could try CC that too would be appreciated!
Thanks coders for your dedicated work.


Already tried disable hardware acceleration, and turning cache to unlimited.
Quote Originally Posted by JudgeCaster View Post
EDIT: Fixed it! Maphack was the problem. Also maphack doesn't work for me in realms.

Any ideas on my vault problem? All the tiles disappear except fountains and chests. Can't move, can't do anything. Have to restart client to reconnect. Same thing with Oryx castle. Can't move, screen gone. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated! I'm not a total noob but I'm completely lost on how to fix this. Also if someone could point me in the right direction for the LangFix bug so I could try CC that too would be appreciated!
Thanks coders for your dedicated work.


Already tried disable hardware acceleration, and turning cache to unlimited.
Client not added to trusted location, do it or use LangFix and all will be working.
The hp/mp pot numbers doesnt have the colours like in the latest update
Quote Originally Posted by beastmasterrr View Post
The hp/mp pot numbers doesnt have the colours like in the latest update
Yea I thought so too but I checked again and the numbers are definitely coloured. Maybe download 059 again and check.
no that didn't work, it did zoom in but the screen is literally zoomed out like i can see the full vault room if a fill it in
Quote Originally Posted by STCbiohazard View Post
I can not seem to get this working, not sure if I am doing something wrong or not, pretty new to this kind of thing. Here is a gif of what is happening.

https://i.imgur.com/hHh4RjS.gifⓘ
Usually I just log out and then log in, and it fixes it.
Great work. Thank you.
can you add offsets to items please
Quote Originally Posted by bigclituser View Post
can you add offsets to items please
Can you not be lazy and search through the options please?
Posts 61–75 of 85 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?