[CFPH] Client Error

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by jayjay153 View Post
Here's the working one. M-RM-B-UBdown
Yeah, I found it. Gonna try. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
I'm using M-HEBdown_d. Don't know another name for the player lying on the ground.
Also, there's the M-HEBdown for it to make backflips.
you can not change "m-idle", I was able to do an engineering that circumvents the client error 19_0/1
find references string "m-idle"
Quote Originally Posted by CaiozinhoFC1 View Post
you can not change "m-idle", I was able to do an engineering that circumvents the client error 19_0/1
find references string "m-idle"
There's too many m-idle in the cshell. But you need to get the correct address/string.

m-idle is wrong
M-idle is the correct one.

I did not receive any erroe if you replace the M-idle with the correct string
Quote Originally Posted by jayjay153 View Post
There's too many m-idle in the cshell. But you need to get the correct address/string.

m-idle is wrong
M-idle is the correct one.

I did not receive any erroe if you replace the M-idle with the correct string
so you did it wrong
you still have chances to receive "19_1", I had done it this way, the only way is to make a gambiarra or ignoring the mistake
Quote Originally Posted by CaiozinhoFC1 View Post
so you did it wrong
you still have chances to receive "19_1", I had done it this way, the only way is to make a gambiarra or ignoring the mistake
Then I got it right. Sometimes when I walk back it gives the error.
Quote Originally Posted by CaiozinhoFC1 View Post
you can not change "m-idle", I was able to do an engineering that circumvents the client error 19_0/1
find references string "m-idle"
Ok, thanks for the tip.
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us