Need my threads back!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
@TheFlawLess You can just edit the text title out in settings
Thanks but, I can't really find it. :v
And what about dem threads? :3
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlawLess View Post
Tried resetting it thrice, but didn't work. :c
wait for higher staff to remove your blacklist
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
wait for higher staff to remove your blacklist
R.I.P lower staff. :c XD jk jk
Thank you for helping though! :3
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlawLess View Post
R.I.P lower staff. :c XD jk jk
Thank you for helping though! :3
:C do I hear an extension on your blacklist ? For your threads you would have to wait till they remove your blacklist. You can contact the MP minions to have them reopened.
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
:C do I hear an extension on your blacklist ? For your threads you would have to wait till they remove your blacklist. You can contact the MP minions to have them reopened.
Mentioned dem mods already, and about the blacklist extension; even this 2 week blacklist wasn't just, but I let it slide as for the respect. But now it's over, I need my threads and all back! :0
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlawLess View Post
Mentioned dem mods already, and about the blacklist extension; even this 2 week blacklist wasn't just, but I let it slide as for the respect. But now it's over, I need my threads and all back! :0
;o; then wait
@ @TheFlawLess

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1230630
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1212898

I'm seeing these two threads as the ones with the most replies. Are there any others? Report it with an update soon with IM. I've restored the two aforementioned threads and I will request that your user title be defaulted by Liz. Sorry for not handling this sooner.

@Liz

Please reset @TheFlawLess user title. His Marketplace ban is over.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
@ @TheFlawLess

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1230630
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1212898

I'm seeing these two threads as the ones with the most replies. Are there any others? Report it with an update soon with IM. I've restored the two aforementioned threads and I will request that your user title be defaulted by Liz. Sorry for not handling this sooner.

@Liz

Please reset @TheFlawLess user title. His Marketplace ban is over.
Thanks a lot buddy. There is another thread that I wish to be reopened; "Instant ETH Selling Service! - TheFlawLess"
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?