[Visual Basic]Code SDK

Posts 31–45 of 67 · Page 3 of 5
Also NextGen1 your declaring Process all access as &H1F0FFF which is fine. But under vista and up it is no longer the same value.
Thanks, I am aware that Process_All_access has a new address, once I determine the new address, I will handle it.

If someone already knows the proper address , Please post it, in the meantime, I am aware and really can't do much to change it at the moment.

NVM, tried PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS = &H1FFFFF in vista, and it is fine, I will add it into a vista + module.

thats epic can't wait to use it, but i am befuddled at the amount of work i have to get through before my free time, i know i havent been active, sometimes i stay up to 3 to do my work, but ill try to dl this when im done for today and i have a 10 min resting period.
Why create two seperate classes for injection. Why not just use the minimum amount of rights required?
Standard injection as you know it, is based off information most "developers" here research, but lack in actual understanding of what needs to be done, so Injection as you know it simply need a process handle with enough access rights. However, considering this is a full SDK and we will be working on system wide DLL injection , This does require admin / or all access rights.
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Sounds good, I am almost done with the Anti-Recoil, Rapidfire , and DX cross hair, sometime today probably
Very very interested in this. =D
I fully read your first post, and i have no clue on how to get these working. It Wont show any of the files i extract when i try to put it in a project as an existing one...
Hey guys here is a project for ya:

Create a language that is very very BASIC for hack creation.
How it works:
You write code in the "MPGH Language" and then it sends it to a VB file that can then be compiled, or a C++ file that can also be compiled. Then when you create this "Language", hack making will forever more be easy...
Example:

Into the language compiler you input this:

Code:
Inject."Engine.exe"

CreateHack.NoRecoil == 0x0ff2b /*CreateHack makes a function called 
NoRecoil with the adress 0x0ff2b and can be told to Freeze, Pause(seconds) or whatever...*/

CreateHack.NoSpread == 0x0ff2c /*Same as top but NoSpread not NoRecioil (for the Choobs)*/


If.KeyDown(VK_NUMPAD1) NoRecoil.Freeze /*If Numpad1 is pressed, the address at NoRecoil gets frozen */

If.KeyDown(VK_NUMPAD2) NoSpread.Freeze /Same as up there
Code:
EXPLANATION:

The two hex addresses I used were totally random I just made up on the spot.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't really make hacks thats not my thing, but CreateHack makes a new function or whatever you VB people call it, and then the ==  declares the address that the hack your doing is stored at, such as the recoil address, the spread address, or the bone addresses for like aimbots.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The If.KeyDown is saying if you press a button, some event happens.
In C++ this would be  equal to
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The NoRecoil.Freeze tells to Freeze the value at the address that NoRecoil occurs at.

And in VB you get something that I don't know because I don't speak VB.
But NextGen1 you get the picture don't you? And since this code would be generic for all games, all our coders would have a MUCH easier time writing us hacks to pwn teh n00bs.
Quote Originally Posted by mwb1234 View Post
Hey guys here is a project for ya:

Create a language that is very very BASIC for hack creation.
How it works:
You write code in the "MPGH Language" and then it sends it to a VB file that can then be compiled, or a C++ file that can also be compiled. Then when you create this "Language", hack making will forever more be easy...
Example:

Into the language compiler you input this:

Code:
Inject."Engine.exe"

CreateHack.NoRecoil == 0x0ff2b /*CreateHack makes a function called 
NoRecoil with the adress 0x0ff2b and can be told to Freeze, Pause(seconds) or whatever...*/

CreateHack.NoSpread == 0x0ff2c /*Same as top but NoSpread not NoRecioil (for the Choobs)*/


If.KeyDown(VK_NUMPAD1) NoRecoil.Freeze /*If Numpad1 is pressed, the address at NoRecoil gets frozen */

If.KeyDown(VK_NUMPAD2) NoSpread.Freeze /Same as up there
Code:
EXPLANATION:

The two hex addresses I used were totally random I just made up on the spot.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't really make hacks thats not my thing, but CreateHack makes a new function or whatever you VB people call it, and then the ==  declares the address that the hack your doing is stored at, such as the recoil address, the spread address, or the bone addresses for like aimbots.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The If.KeyDown is saying if you press a button, some event happens.
In C++ this would be  equal to
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The NoRecoil.Freeze tells to Freeze the value at the address that NoRecoil occurs at.

And in VB you get something that I don't know because I don't speak VB.
But NextGen1 you get the picture don't you? And since this code would be generic for all games, all our coders would have a MUCH easier time writing us hacks to pwn teh n00bs.
Hmm...Where is the compiler / interpreter ?? Will it be able to make exe ??
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Hmm...Where is the compiler / interpreter ?? Will it be able to make exe ??
That whole post was a theoretical way to make coding hacks much easier. The compiler could be as simple as a Command Prompt window, or as complex as you fools want it. But all I'm saying is this:
It could be done
It should be done
And it will GET done (Some Time!)
awesomness...
A note, this project has not been dropped, I am still working on it's completion.
for the injector for combat arms, would the process be Engine.exe or Combat Arms. I tried Engine.exe but it didnt work.
Posts 31–45 of 67 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us