tried it with Combat_Arms and i got error saying "conversion from string "Combat_arms" to type "long" is invalid.
[Visual Basic]Code SDK
process-id >_<
yes i tried it with "3532" and it still didn't work.... I still got error
what is process-id?
what is process-id?
Engine.exe
(I think)
(I think)
nope. unforunately not..
in Fath Injector, it says ProcessID found "5184".
So i need a way to find out the number.
in Fath Injector, it says ProcessID found "5184".
So i need a way to find out the number.
I get this error:


Removed Flame Comment, Watch the temper flames 
@ Glitch, I will look back at the source today and see what is going on.

@ Glitch, I will look back at the source today and see what is going on.
The problem arises from you trying to convert a string to a long data type. If you click on the details box it should show you what line the error occurs on.
I know what the error is, and I know where it is, I will fix it , not that it should be to hard to fix without a re-upload, but I will do it 

API alternative to Send Keys
Imports ApplicationName.SendKeyApi
Where do i put this? Sorry, im a noob at this.
Imports ApplicationName.SendKeyApi
Where do i put this? Sorry, im a noob at this.
Top Most of Code, in namespace, I returned your VM, hopefully you have it.
Abandoning project as I have 100 things to do.
Flames(MJ) , Zoom(hej) , Bombsaway, Lolland, Blubb, Tyler, plus the others who are decent to good coders here, I would like to see you guys finish it up.
Flames(MJ) , Zoom(hej) , Bombsaway, Lolland, Blubb, Tyler, plus the others who are decent to good coders here, I would like to see you guys finish it up.
