Outdated[X27.0.1] 059client

Posts 31–45 of 98 · Page 3 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by ahmed9176 View Post
can any one explain how to use commands in the client because i can't
also what is the fame bot ?
thanks in advance .
Look into previous versions of 059's client to look for all commands if this thread doesn't have them.

- - - Updated - - -

Also.. what's with all the Ziar stuff, guess I missed something.
Quote Originally Posted by LittleLace View Post
in controls..
Ahhh the interact option
In CC it was in the reconnect tab

Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by outofmana View Post
how do i run swf files?
With a flash projector.
does it dc u from the ot event
is there no way to turn off all of the debufs or do i only have the option to turn off the ones in the gui
Quote Originally Posted by SortaoG View Post
is there no way to turn off all of the debufs or do i only have the option to turn off the ones in the gui
There's no way to turn them off without editing the code.
How do you add MBC towers and gold keys to the exception list?
Quote Originally Posted by Elfion View Post
How do you add MBC towers and gold keys to the exception list?
Add their object ID to your exceptions list.
How exactly do I disable others damage? I tried disabling it in an old client and all my settings are set to off but I still hear others damage. Is there any way to do it or am I doing it wrong? thanks
Quote Originally Posted by HunterXHazar View Post
How exactly do I disable others damage? I tried disabling it in an old client and all my settings are set to off but I still hear others damage. Is there any way to do it or am I doing it wrong? thanks
I think you are meant to set them to on, to disable seeing/hearing them.
Quote Originally Posted by DevilRotMG View Post
I think you are meant to set them to on, to disable seeing/hearing them.
Yeah, I mean, all the options that say "disable ..." are set to on, so projectiles, damage, xp, and everything is off, but the sound still plays

disable ally notifications, damage text, shots, are set to ON.
disable enemy particles, player particles, particles master, everything ON. so, all the options to disable things are set to ON.
Quote Originally Posted by HunterXHazar View Post
Yeah, I mean, all the options that say "disable ..." are set to on, so projectiles, damage, xp, and everything is off, but the sound still plays

disable ally notifications, damage text, shots, are set to ON.
disable enemy particles, player particles, particles master, everything ON. so, all the options to disable things are set to ON.
Then maybe its to do with the custom options. Is there any option like key notifier for example? Also, maybe check sound effects. If I remember correctly, you can't disable sound for enemies or allies. Its only view options.
Quote Originally Posted by DevilRotMG View Post
Then maybe its to do with the custom options. Is there any option like key notifier for example? Also, maybe check sound effects. If I remember correctly, you can't disable sound for enemies or allies. Its only view options.
Exactly, there isn't a option to disable the sound. What I mean is that in older versions, disabling others damage stop the client to process any data about ally damage. So you can't hear too. Crazy has this feature in Antilag option. NillysReborn and 059 had it, I just can't find this in newer releases :s
Quote Originally Posted by HunterXHazar View Post
Exactly, there isn't a option to disable the sound. What I mean is that in older versions, disabling others damage stop the client to process any data about ally damage. So you can't hear too. Crazy has this feature in Antilag option. NillysReborn and 059 had it, I just can't find this in newer releases :s
Yeah, it was probably released/changed, since I don't play myself, I can't really help you here.
Posts 31–45 of 98 · Page 3 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?