Outdated[X27.0.1] 059client

Posts 46–60 of 98 · Page 4 of 7
yow ''059Client'' can u make a better hacks cuz this one won't work i onley can start up with flashplayer and nothing else please i hope u readed this message
Quote Originally Posted by twitchman View Post
yow ''059Client'' can u make a better hacks cuz this one won't work i onley can start up with flashplayer and nothing else please i hope u readed this message
1)this works perfectly


2) i have a suggestion for this client, (to 059) can you make auto aim modes? like nearest, close to pointer, highest hp? because with only highest hp its sort of hard to do some stuff... thanks



edit: nvm i found the option to do that my bad srrry
Thank you for this!
Mscale isn't working
Tried .95 and even .50 and anything in between
The screen won't stretch at all
Quote Originally Posted by Elfion View Post
Mscale isn't working
Tried .95 and even .50 and anything in between
The screen won't stretch at all
Is there actually an option in game to toggle fullscreen? Might want to check that out.
Quote Originally Posted by Elfion View Post
Mscale isn't working
Tried .95 and even .50 and anything in between
The screen won't stretch at all
enable fullscreen with /fs
For whatever reason, when I open it, it keeps telling me "load error, retrying" then "too many failed login attempts, try again later". It just keeps cycling between these 2 messages.
Quote Originally Posted by VentusDark View Post
For whatever reason, when I open it, it keeps telling me "load error, retrying" then "too many failed login attempts, try again later". It just keeps cycling between these 2 messages.
You're probably logged in elsewhere then.
Quote Originally Posted by kiwi5 View Post
You're probably logged in elsewhere then.
Pretty sure I'm not, since I can use Muledump, and I can login via browser without any issues. The only place I can't log into my account in is this client.
Quote Originally Posted by VentusDark View Post
For whatever reason, when I open it, it keeps telling me "load error, retrying" then "too many failed login attempts, try again later". It just keeps cycling between these 2 messages.
Had the same error. You just have to log out and log in again. It happens once in a while.
The hack don't work on steam ??
I change the .swf and open ROTMG on steam open window for 3 sec and closed
??
Posts 46–60 of 98 · Page 4 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?