Outdated[X27.0.1] 059client

Posts 76–90 of 98 · Page 6 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by DevilRotMG View Post
How can you tell its a suspicious client without even checking it properly?
I never said to you that I didnt check the client. Don't assume stuff.

GM's didnt want it approved -> Not getting approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
I never said to you that I didnt check the client. Don't assume stuff.

GM's didnt want it approved -> Not getting approved.
Since when do GMs arbitrarily decline safe files? If files were all checked thoroughly you could release any files you verify to be safe and not have to give bullshit reasons not to release new content.
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
I never said to you that I didnt check the client. Don't assume stuff.

GM's didnt want it approved -> Not getting approved.
What was the reason GMs didn't want it approved? I have never talked to a GM, so why would they have anything to do with this? Is it just a lame excuse for being lazy and not checking the files for any malware?
Quote Originally Posted by DevilRotMG View Post
What was the reason GMs didn't want it approved? I have never talked to a GM, so why would they have anything to do with this? Is it just a lame excuse for being lazy and not checking the files for any malware?
I had done my own checks and based on what you've stated in your thread about it being a clean client with only several hacks added into the client, I didn't see a reason for so many alterations in the code.

I was also brought to attention that you've had help from someone who has been known for phishing.


Unless you can provide a reason why so many lines of code was altered regarding the account areas of the client, the information I've been brought has deemed it unsafe.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
I had done my own checks and based on what you've stated in your thread about it being a clean client with only several hacks added into the client, I didn't see a reason for so many alterations in the code.

I was also brought to attention that you've had help from someone who has been known for phishing.


Unless you can provide a reason why so many lines of code was altered regarding the account areas of the client, the information I've been brought has deemed it unsafe.
If you are considering changes between _local_1 and _local1, the changes will be great.

However, I have only added the files for the hack required...

I have no intention of phishing users accounts, and if you are purely basing of the fact that I have "lots of edited files", I would request you to check out the misc tab in options, where you will see a long list of hacks that are added.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as receiving help is concerned, I do not see anything wrong.

I got him to help me set a few things up, which doesn't mean that my client has phishing software in it.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
I had done my own checks and based on what you've stated in your thread about it being a clean client with only several hacks added into the client, I didn't see a reason for so many alterations in the code.

I was also brought to attention that you've had help from someone who has been known for phishing.


Unless you can provide a reason why so many lines of code was altered regarding the account areas of the client, the information I've been brought has deemed it unsafe.
Previous releases of mine have been declined for similar reasons. In my case I was using a different version of the Flex SDK when compiling so there were many changes all over the client. It took a frustrating number of submissions to get a client with very few functional changes released because the mod wasn't confident in the thoroughness of their check over such a large area. It is a good thing that mods don't release content when they aren't confident, I just wish they would give every submission a chance by taking as long as they need to come to a yes or no conclusion about its safety.
Quote Originally Posted by Segwaym8 View Post
Previous releases of mine have been declined for similar reasons. In my case I was using a different version of the Flex SDK when compiling so there were many changes all over the client. It took a frustrating number of submissions to get a client with very few functional changes released because the mod wasn't confident in the thoroughness of their check over such a large area. It is a good thing that mods don't release content when they aren't confident, I just wish they would give every submission a chance by taking as long as they need to come to a yes or no conclusion about its safety.
Yeah, I completely agree. What is the logic behind denying uploads due to too many changes? Every creator has their own style and way to do things, in my case, all the variables were different to the standard version, and there is nothing I can do about it. If you guys want to be that picky, you can go and refactor everything for me, I won't mind.
Quote Originally Posted by DevilRotMG View Post
If you are considering changes between _local_1 and _local1, the changes will be great.

However, I have only added the files for the hack required...

I have no intention of phishing users accounts, and if you are purely basing of the fact that I have "lots of edited files", I would request you to check out the misc tab in options, where you will see a long list of hacks that are added.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as receiving help is concerned, I do not see anything wrong.

I got him to help me set a few things up, which doesn't mean that my client has phishing software in it.
I, for one, want to check out your client. ^_^ I mean, if there are a ton of edits in the account areas of the client, you could just release it without those edits.
Quote Originally Posted by kiwi5 View Post
I, for one, want to check out your client. ^_^ I mean, if there are a ton of edits in the account areas of the client, you could just release it without those edits.
The only edits which he is probably looking at, is the new pet system, which was added.

Then, the variable names changing.

I have added a bunch of QOL updates and Auto-Nexus.

But I guess the mods want to approve a bunch of shit clients with huge amounts of bugs, instead of those that has everything updated and runs smoothly.

I mean a lot of people have made multiple posts for new clients, yet they all get deleted, because "there is one already exisiting" (even though the existing ones are a 10 minute asset updated client, 0 effort put into it, can't even bother to update the pet yard even though its so simple).

I guess the minions are performing their job very well. (/s).
when i load in the game its just players with no ground and if i try to connect somewhere else it just says conneciton failed then logs me out
Quote Originally Posted by teagaaf View Post
when i load in the game its just players with no ground and if i try to connect somewhere else it just says conneciton failed then logs me out
Sounds like connection issues to me, any other apps/websites that are loading slowly? Also, is this your first time launching this client?
Quote Originally Posted by DevilRotMG View Post
Sounds like connection issues to me, any other apps/websites that are loading slowly? Also, is this your first time launching this client?
everything else is fine. Yes this is my first time loading it up
Quote Originally Posted by DevilRotMG View Post
The only edits which he is probably looking at, is the new pet system, which was added.

Then, the variable names changing.

I have added a bunch of QOL updates and Auto-Nexus.

But I guess the mods want to approve a bunch of shit clients with huge amounts of bugs, instead of those that has everything updated and runs smoothly.

I mean a lot of people have made multiple posts for new clients, yet they all get deleted, because "there is one already exisiting" (even though the existing ones are a 10 minute asset updated client, 0 effort put into it, can't even bother to update the pet yard even though its so simple).

I guess the minions are performing their job very well. (/s).
*shrug* You should just post the edits in the "account section" of the client to prove that it's legit. I agree that having a ton of edits in the account section of the client is kinda suspicious, but your client should be approved as long as you prove that it is safe.
keep getting connection failed
Quote Originally Posted by DevilRotMG View Post
I mean a lot of people have made multiple posts for new clients, yet they all get deleted, because "there is one already exisiting" (even though the existing ones are a 10 minute asset updated client, 0 effort put into it, can't even bother to update the pet yard even though its so simple).
lol what are you talking about, we've had 4 different crazy clients approved for this patch alone, each with more and more bugfixes.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilRotMG View Post
I guess the minions are performing their job very well. (/s).
honestly, you're just asking to be banned. Quit while your ahead or you'll end up like Binary
Posts 76–90 of 98 · Page 6 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us