[HELP]Help with C++ error?

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
I didn't.
~
Why do you ask?
Cuz you come and lecture me and you arent even a part of the conversation. Void helped me alot... and was probably likes helping people.
Your English and your understanding of my original post is off.
~
How is my english off it's the only language I know?
Hmm, actually telling people what they want instead of instantly flaming them looks like fun...
I might try it sometimes(if the question asked isn't too retarded ofcourse).
+rep for David/PedoWaldo/Void <3

and +rep for OP for asking normal questions =)
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Hmm, actually telling people what they want instead of instantly flaming them looks like fun...
I might try it sometimes(if the question asked isn't too retarded ofcourse).
+rep for David/PedoWaldo/Void <3

and +rep for OP for asking normal questions =)
Omg the tin man found a heart! o_O
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?