ESP Problem 1v1

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
ESP Problem 1v1
Hey, my ESP is not showing after I kill the enemy in 1v1.
I have to wait for him to kill me so it appears again.
That's an issue because not only ESP, but Aimbot and Silent Aim
won't work.

I'm using CharacterFX->IsDead() to check.
Crossfire BR
I think that it's caused by the index of player. when you are killed , the index of players is reloaded. I'm not sure, but I imagine that's it. try a solution to this and maybe you'll solve your problem.
Quote Originally Posted by Light L View Post
I think that it's caused by the index of player. when you are killed , the index of players is reloaded. I'm not sure, but I imagine that's it. try a solution to this and maybe you'll solve your problem.
I just use a for loop, how am I supposed to reload the indexes?
Seems like this can't be "fixed'.
The thing that can make it show again is pressing the TAB key.
Special thanks to @CaiozinhoFC for the tip. @Wyo please close
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us