Did a 4.6k refund few days ago.
Refunded next day.
Apparently, everything other than iPhones get refunded easily and quickly. Now, it all depends on the method, be very clear when speaking to staff because when they start asking for pics and etc it gets very delayed and it's probably going to fail.
Use the right refunder.
Originally Posted by Gunter1
Use the right refunder.
Like who? //tooshort
Originally Posted by shaopufu
Like who? //tooshort
Royce has many successful refunds
Originally Posted by Jundo
Royce has many successful refunds
Yes I'm actually going to go with him, nvm
Tu parles français? Si ta des refunders qui prennent du Samsung en Europe je suis chaud
Originally Posted by shaopufu
Yes I'm actually going to go with him, nvm
Tu parles français? Si ta des refunders qui prennent du Samsung en Europe je suis chaud
You asking for a refunder that thinks they can do samsung eu? Lol barely passed hogh school french
Originally Posted by Jundo
You asking for a refunder that thinks they can do samsung eu? Lol barely passed hogh school french
Yes lol, you find the two most important words "Samsung" and "Europe"
you can advice me one ? I know @Dama is actually trying
Originally Posted by shaopufu
Yes lol, you find the two most important words "Samsung" and "Europe"
you can advice me one ? I know @Dama is actually trying
I don’t know of any refunders who have high success but their methods should work for u as well just contact them before purchasing and they will tell you
Depends on how it comes. You can do DNA without signature