Outdated[X28.0.2] 059's client

Posts 16–30 of 130 · Page 2 of 9
I'm having a problem opening the client, when I open the following message:

"Windows can not access the specified device, path or file, you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." Do you know how I can fix the item?
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Oh, open the client, logout, and in the Email field enter the steamworks:123123123 part, then in the Secret field enter the secret from Steam, and leave the password field blank. Then login.


I'll look into this, added to todo list. I thought it persisted through maps though.
Awesome, thank you! it did persist through all maps in the past update, super convienient for shatters, but now I have to do /f upon entering every dungeon. It could be because my settings were reset and I am dumb and have something off
@059 thx for the update, I have a question if i wanted to update the client where would i find the new sources from?
Thanks 059!! You're seriously a lifesaver. Not to mention you have the best client around
Thanks 059 big help!, but figured I'd let you know theres a very weird bug with Davys that Ive reproduced twice, when I brought my warrior in, the controls go absolutely haywire and the speed of the game jacks to about 500% before you inevitably disconnect, like rotating the screen rotated it 5 full times in a second it was crazy, nothing serious at least its not shatts lmao.
I'm having a problem opening the client, when I open the following message:

"Windows can not access the specified device, path or file, you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." Do you know how I can fix the item?
shatters map not fixed btw it like duplicated for me and messes up the map for shatts
when i try to stretch the window of the client and it makes the game look like it has full-screen mode on, similar to CC, how do i disable it ?

thx for the client

The shatters map gets duped 2 times. Is there any option to disable ally shot sounds without disabling sound effects in general? Thanks alot!
so something really weird is going on, i cant use my abilities and it doesn't seem like my shots are hitting anything

nevermind i had famebot settings on
@059 Every time i go to a shatters or just anything i disconnect so do my friends
Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post
@059 Every time i go to a shatters or just anything i disconnect so do my friends
mines perfectly fine, if you have map hack on, try turning that off
Quote Originally Posted by omaomaz View Post
mines perfectly fine, if you have map hack on, try turning that off
no i didint change anything in the client
keep getting a please reload your browser error everytime I connect to a realm..loads into nexus just fine. browser in game works just fine..any idea..clear my cache?

- - - Updated - - -

switched realms and it seems to have fixed the error..nvm
Posts 16–30 of 130 · Page 2 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?