Present hook = crash

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Present hook = crash
So I have a working present hook I've gotten off another forum thanks to @ACEOFEAGLE but I have a weird issue.

The menu appears, my settings get configured, I go into a game - it works fine if the menu is hidden and stays hidden before playing a game.
But if at any time after I play a game (or during it) I try to open my menu again, crossfire crashes.
If I go back to server selection and back into crossfire, the menu will appear again, and I can configure things - but its hard because NO TEXT appears, only the menu itself. So I can't see what im changing.

This is really annoying, even if I have to go back to server selection I'm okay with that. I'd just prefer if someone can ATLEAST help me fix the text appearing, please?

I'm willing to post code if needed, not sure what bits are relevant though. Any ideas??

Edit: by crash I mean "send error report".
if(pDevice)
{
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_FALSE);
InitializeFont(pDevice);
RazerXJoshMenu(pDevice);//Menu
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_TRUE);
}
Quote Originally Posted by RazerXJosh View Post
if(pDevice)
{
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_FALSE);
InitializeFont(pDevice);
RazerXJoshMenu(pDevice);//Menu
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_TRUE);
}
what are you talking about
that seems to have nothing to do with this?
Usa Hook da microsoft, talvez funcione
fixed it was an issue with my font creation
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us