Fuck PayPal

Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
Fuck PayPal
First time I've actually had a problem in the past 5 years of using it...

>Sell $60 item on ebay with FREE SHIPPING
>ship next day and pay fedex $7.70 to ship
>delivered next week
>nice seller cursed sends a message the day it was delivered asking for feedback so i can give some in return.
>no response
>52 days later a dispute is opened on eBay for this transaction.
>show eBay the buyer is lying and the report gets closed quick and nice
>thought it was over
>84 days later a dispute is opened on PayPal
>reply to it immediately
>settled by paypal today in buyer's favor

First off. Fuck PayPal for allowing this scam and not looking at eBay's decision.

Second. I HAVE TO PAY $20 MORE FUCKING DOLLARS SINCE IT CHARGED BACK AND NOT UNDER SELLER PROTECTION!?.

FUNNY THING.. IT IS:




How the fuck can a company be this shitty?
You're very lucky man. At least you're not getting limited and have all your funds held.
Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMachine View Post
You're very lucky man. At least you're not getting limited and have all your funds held.
I mean I've been limited. But it was quickly reversed after I gave them some of my information. Never full on locked tho.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


I mean I've been limited. But it was quickly reversed after I gave them some of my information. Never full on locked tho.
I got fully locked on my real account without doing any shady stuff. got all my 2k blocked there. only because i accidentally logged in on paypal from a VPN and it looks like that's against their ToS
Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMachine View Post
I got fully locked on my real account without doing any shady stuff. got all my 2k blocked there. only because i accidentally logged in on paypal from a VPN and it looks like that's against their ToS
Zzzz, thats normal.
I managed to get my main account and every account that transacted with it limited.
The balance that was left on it was released after just a few days, but I'm not touching that account with a 10m pole.
Last week i closed my gaypal account fuk those bitchees
just wait until you get a chargeback from an order made 4 months ago : )
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Second. I HAVE TO PAY $20 MORE FUCKING DOLLARS SINCE IT CHARGED BACK AND NOT UNDER SELLER PROTECTION!?.
like when you get raped and then beat up afterwards

insult to injury
quitting paypal
Everyone lets leave paypal forever.
Quote Originally Posted by ghostrefunds View Post
Everyone lets leave paypal forever.
i would. if i had at least one more option that was this popular.
PayPal is worst... I don't know why people still continue to use it... I've been selling on eBay for a month, sold 3 iPhone 7 products to some buyer, I haven't had a tracking number with package, so I just marked it as shipped, once I've received a message from my post office that it was successfully delivered after 11 days to buyer, buyer immediately opened a case for refunding an order of $1550, gave all proofs to PayPal and they decided in buyers favor... What can I say for PayPal that, they are a very big shit of company, I hope they all burn.
Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMachine View Post


i would. if i had at least one more option that was this popular.

Crypto, crypto, crypto.
PayPal is so aids honestly, especially for those under 18...
Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?