What's your biggest lifetime waste of money, anons?

Posts 1–15 of 78 · Page 1 of 6
What's your biggest lifetime waste of money, anons?
Roids.
Bought a $300 for one 'Hero' in some game. That hero was indeed really strong LOL.
Then, the game died in a couple months after I purchased it. I regret it.
Quote Originally Posted by Sakurajima Mai View Post
Bought a $300 for one 'Hero' in some game. That hero was indeed really strong LOL.
Then, the game died in a couple months after I purchased it. I regret it.
What game mate
Quote Originally Posted by CloudUser View Post
What game mate
Konoha Heroes.
Basically, a 'Naruto' based game. It was an Android game.
Spent 2k on csgo

Spent ~800 on pubg

Spent 3k on ava

Spent 2k on mpgh services

Spending 1k on a weekend of lan

Yeahhh but these were spare money I guess
Probably drugs lol.

edit: Actually alcohol, just thinking about it I've definitely spent WAYYYY more on alcohol.
weed. but hey, it's better than cigarettes. ive been away from those for a while
I wasted 2+ bitcoins helping someone who wasnt trying to help them-self when they were around 1K each
Quote Originally Posted by warstarter123 View Post
Bottled Water.
+1 tap water lyfe now :/
Virutal Game Items Just To Stop Playing Them.
Either Founders Collectors Edition for Bless Online ($120), or my first PC, which happened to be an Alienware, got rid of it after 4 months and built my own ($1000)
I was one of the idiots who pre ordered H1Z1 LOL, its free now and doesnt even exist, im glad it was nothing more than $60 though.
I buy nearly 2 pounds of weed every year to smoke. But is it really a waste if I like smoking weed?
Weed.

I've been away from it for over a year now. Feels good man.
Posts 1–15 of 78 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?