What's your biggest lifetime waste of money, anons?

Posts 16–30 of 78 · Page 2 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by warstarter123 View Post
Bottled Water.
man I can relate to this. I used to have the cleanest, coldest tap water from my own well, but I moved to the city and now I'm a water snob.
i bought an 1080ti which i have no use for
Spent 3k$ on csgo back when I was way into it, although now I never have to spend money on steam if I need something I just sell a skin and can buy whatever game I want
Crappy ass gaming laptop for 800 then sold for 500 and built my pc. Also 100+ on idle heros which is stopped playing in like 2 weeks.
Quote Originally Posted by PurpleOldMaN View Post
I was one of the idiots who pre ordered H1Z1 LOL, its free now and doesnt even exist, im glad it was nothing more than $60 though.
Happen to spend any money in game?
a betting group, horrible idea
game cheats

BUT MOST OF ALL - gambling. roulette , over 20k eur
csgo cheats. $150 plus. huge waste.

maybe my computer setup but i think that was worth it. $3k plus
Juuls and Juulpods MF are expensive in Canada $72 for a starter kit and $25 for a 4 pack of pods
Penis Enlargement. MPGH Rank.




jk its probs games, i dont play anymore at all


- - - Updated - - -

Penis Enlargement. MPGH Rank.




jk its probs games, i dont play anymore at all
Steroids and cocaine
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Weed.

I've been away from it for over a year now. Feels good man.
Shatter > Herb

Shatter = cheap asf
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Shatter > Herb

Shatter = cheap asf
Without a doubt, concentrated THC is way better than herb. By weed I meant marijuana products as a whole.

It's still a waste, imo.
Gas, coke, weed
Posts 16–30 of 78 · Page 2 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?