Outdated[X31.2.3] 059 client

Posts 46–60 of 121 · Page 4 of 9
UI scale
Is it possible to scale de UI?
cheers
Quote Originally Posted by San4 View Post
"Use GUID instead email, password field left empty and write secret to last field."
Don't work -> incorrect password =(
edit: i paste without word 'steamworks:'. Now, all work

- - - Updated - - -

are there ways to see the right way in dangeon?
That's impossible

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rotmgteste View Post
I can't see all the players itens, only when they move the itens i can see some( the moved ones), have some kind of configuration?
It got patched. You can only see itens that got moved in inventory, looted, switched from backpack and inv. All the itens will desapear after leaving the map.
when i max the window it wont full screen, its like normal and everything is big
stuck at tutorial no matter what I do.
Quote Originally Posted by dirpl View Post
stuck at tutorial no matter what I do.
This game very hard to you.
Autoaim problem !
Hey! um.. for somereason my autoaim ( in menu shows its on) is not working with everyone, only with some certain mobs, like the o1 mobs and basicaly no1 else. Is there a command to reset all the setting or.. ?
small screen
I pressed a button unintentionally and my screen went back to that standard, small screen, what do I do to reverse it?
anyone know how to make the game not CRASH SO MUCH. lawd. lol
does anyone know how to fix "account credentials not valid" while to trying to use steam guid on flash client. i can log in but when i try to play i get that error. any insight would be great

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gravitir3.14 View Post


There is no way. But you can play on Flash Player using your steam credentials.
Read Changes this build.
Do you have any insight on this. ive logged in, i just cant play.
anyway to update cc?
DC Problem
I keep getting random dcs from dungeons and it says lost server connection. Please help
My client keeps spaming seal on pally with 100% life, how can i change that?
Every time I change servers or open the game it always send me to tutorial. How to prevent/fix it?
Why does no one update CC anymore, client was 10x better than this garbage
Posts 46–60 of 121 · Page 4 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us