Outdated[X31.2.3] 059 client

Posts 61–75 of 121 · Page 5 of 9
Account in use, I can't do anything
I cant load into anything besides the nexus, it keeps saying 'account in use'. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Client stuck on normal zoomed in mode, what button brings it out? Cant find a way to do it.
Does client have timer for rogue ability?
Fix for the zoom bug with client.
Quote Originally Posted by kendostick70 View Post
Client stuck on normal zoomed in mode, what button brings it out? Cant find a way to do it.
Just type /fs. It is stuck in screenshot mode for the zoom for some reason and this fixes it. Try typing /fs then enabling and disabling screenshot mode if that doesn't work.
I'm having a lot of problems with this client. I get Account In Use more frequently as well as severe FPS drops. Anyone else?
Quote Originally Posted by cr0wno View Post
I'm having a lot of problems with this client. I get Account In Use more frequently as well as severe FPS drops. Anyone else?
Same, thought I was getting hacked so I changed my password and stuff but turns out its just to client.
Love these updates!
Great work keeping these updates rolling
My full screen isn't working, can anyone help me???
i cant go into vault, when i try its just blue/black then when i go nex its same there, but i can go to realm, but cant move in nex or vault
Uh so accidently used another hotkey "O" instead of it being options. how do i pull up my options again xD
Quote Originally Posted by SmilingSoap View Post
Uh so accidently used another hotkey "O" instead of it being options. how do i pull up my options again xD
There's a wrench, to the right of your ign. Click it. Then rebind the options hotkey.
Stupid question lol
Hey guys I was gone from ROTMG for a while but was craving it again, with that said I completely forgot how to install the hacked client. I do remember adding the files and replacing the assembly thing but if somebody could just please leave a instructions for me that would be great. Thanks and sorry again for the stupidity.
everytime i switch characters i have to do the tutorial again how do i fix this
so far works fine
everything is fine so far

still learning what to use on this and how can i do certain things
Continuously moving downwards
When i play on the client my character is continuously moving towards the bottom of the map (default map angle) no matter my camera angle and no matter what i do my character keeps walking downwards, ive unplugged my keyboard and tried on the non-hacked version on flash player and it works fine, i think its client sided.
Posts 61–75 of 121 · Page 5 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?