Outdated[X31.2.3] 059 client
Not working
How do i load the hack????
- - - Updated - - -
I keep getting "load error, retrying" and it just sits there
- - - Updated - - -
I keep getting "load error, retrying" and it just sits there
hp bar below player is not solid and visible over all surfaces unlike the legit client.
load error retrying problem forever (not showing too many failed logins page and sending back to login page, tried clearing flash and redownloading everything and restarting pc as well)
load error retrying problem forever (not showing too many failed logins page and sending back to login page, tried clearing flash and redownloading everything and restarting pc as well)
Me too
Using a different computer of course the first thing I did was load up ROTMG... and me too. Black background in Nexus. Blue background in Vault. People, objects, vault slots load, just not the ground. It's like I'm in space! I can't move though, what am I missing?
Edit: And I fixed the issue almost immediately, my brain remembering way back to when I first set this up. If you are still having issues... right click flash, advanced, trusted locations, add the gameclint.swf.
Edit: And I fixed the issue almost immediately, my brain remembering way back to when I first set this up. If you are still having issues... right click flash, advanced, trusted locations, add the gameclint.swf.
Fix to "loading error, retrying" screen
Follow the instructions
Step 1) Load up the client, wait till it is in the "loading error, retrying" screen
Step 2) Right Click, then click on global settings
Step 3) Go to the advance bar, click on Trusted locations settings
Step 4) Click on add, click on add file, find the client in your computer and select it
After inputing the file into trusted locations, simply close the tab and wait a few seconds, the flash projector will automatically start loading it properly
Follow the instructions
Step 1) Load up the client, wait till it is in the "loading error, retrying" screen
Step 2) Right Click, then click on global settings
Step 3) Go to the advance bar, click on Trusted locations settings
Step 4) Click on add, click on add file, find the client in your computer and select it
After inputing the file into trusted locations, simply close the tab and wait a few seconds, the flash projector will automatically start loading it properly
SO I dont know if it just me but I think I got hacked because of this
Yeah I never told anyone my password or anything and as of know I think someone just logged on to my account as I got kickedand it is telling me that I have to wait 10 minutes to change my password because some bs.
Thanks for the release!
Is there is a way to add a delay to the auto loot, it periodically causes dc?
I just redownloaded the client and now my client is super zoomed in. It's even more zoomed than vanilla RotMG and its almost unplayable. Any way to reset this?
Thank you, I'll make good use of this.
FOLLOWING
059, thanks i love your rotmg clients but just found that: when i press F9 key it says "following". i search it from your "spoilers" and "commands" titles but i cant find anything. what is it ?
White Bag aura
is it possible to turn the white bag aura off if u drop an white
Im actually wondering if the client is detectable though
Like has Deca ever issued out a massive ban wave for people who had been using this client or similar clients before?
Like has Deca ever issued out a massive ban wave for people who had been using this client or similar clients before?
Thanks for sharing!
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37
