Outdated[X31.2.3] 059 client

Posts 91–105 of 121 · Page 7 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by romeprince12 View Post
Im actually wondering if the client is detectable though

Like has Deca ever issued out a massive ban wave for people who had been using this client or similar clients before?
You get have to get 3 strikes before getting perma banned by hacking

1 week
2 month
perma
Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post


You get have to get 3 strikes before getting perma banned by hacking

1 week
2 month
perma
Did they post this somewhere or have we got proof of this out of interest?
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


Did they post this somewhere or have we got proof of this out of interest?
He's wondering
Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post


He's wondering
????

I'm asking where your source was about Deca giving out specific bans for hacking
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


????

I'm asking where your source was about Deca giving out specific bans for hacking
you get 3 strikes for hacking

i just know this because ive been striked three times and i asked them how it works
Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post


you get 3 strikes for hacking

i just know this because ive been striked three times and i asked them how it works
Maybe you got 3 strikes from Kabam? Deca ban accounts permanently for hacking on second strike.
fullscreen
My fullscreen aint working, not even after switching from recordingmode and back.

By fullscreen I mean the extra tiles you can see when playing fullscreen with this client.
Does anyone know if theres like a setting for this that I mightve switched off? Or is there a keybind, anything.

j
Fix
Quote Originally Posted by JobNhs View Post
My fullscreen aint working, not even after switching from recordingmode and back.

By fullscreen I mean the extra tiles you can see when playing fullscreen with this client.
Does anyone know if theres like a setting for this that I mightve switched off? Or is there a keybind, anything.

j
Just type /fs. ez pz
Quote Originally Posted by darkhater0 View Post
Just type /fs. ez pz
You are a fucking god darkhater0.
/amplitude command
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
- Reverse cultist staff and make etherite shoot straight and fix colossus sword.
Is it possible to code an /amplitude command to set a different weapon firing angle??

Similar to how you can currently set the colossus sword with /colo <0-1>

I am thinking of fixing,boosting sprite wand and wand of Geb by setting a better firing angle



Edit: Just realized amplitude is not what i mean, but firing angle. Also here is an incomplete list of weapons that could greatly benefit from such feature
- Sentient staff
- Staff of esben
- Spirit staff
- Wand of Geb
- Sprite wand
- Doku No Ken
Quote Originally Posted by Bestiapeluda View Post
Is it possible to code an /amplitude command to set a different weapon firing angle??

Similar to how you can currently set the colossus sword with /colo <0-1>

I am thinking of fixing,boosting sprite wand and wand of Geb by setting a better firing angle



Edit: Just realized amplitude is not what i mean, but firing angle. Also here is an incomplete list of weapons that could greatly benefit from such feature
- Sentient staff
- Staff of esben
- Spirit staff
- Wand of Geb
- Sprite wand
- Doku No Ken
Colossus sword firing with different angle per shot. Example:
1 shot (45)
2 shot (-45)
Feature that you mean, can help only with same firing model.
You cannot do this with Esben's staff, because angle doesn't changing per shot.
fullscreen
how to activate full screen bro
full screen
How do I get back to full screen mode because im stuck at normal size.
Stuck in Vault
I can't acces nexus, when i join the game. I go directly to vault and i cant go anywhere but pet yard or daily quest room... What to do?
How do I turn off the white bag notifier? I like the suspense of what kind of item I'm gonna get from voids and that with big groups. I end up just putting the auto fire on health rather than mouse and minimising haha
Posts 91–105 of 121 · Page 7 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?