Outdated[X31.2.3] 059 client

Posts 106–120 of 121 · Page 8 of 9
mscale not working
I think I broke the mscale because its impossible for you to zoom out past the regular view? Please respond if you know a fix.
Screenshot mode glitched
After I went into screenshot mode and exited, the fullscreen did not work, but everything else on the client did. My client is now stuck at the screenshot mode size.
Cant leve Vault
the client, looks like it works, but i can't leave the vault, i get teleported back, any1 knows how to fix?
is it possible to have this with fullscreen mode campatability?
Juts wondering if there is a trick to full screening or if it's just impossible. It's kinda a downer if its not full screen compatible though.
If you ever get caught not getting paralyzed just say you know the paralyze controls.
Issue with the Thirsty toggleable
Hey, so the client is great but theres one thing that constantly bugs me and makes running LH impossible (if you're bad like me) and its the fact that once you toggle on thirsty it doesnt allow you to drink MP and HP potions from the seperate stack in your inventory.

It states on the wiki that;

The following is a list of consumables that do not remove the Thirsty bonus. Note that consuming something from the ground never removes the bonus.
Health and Mana potions (only when drunk from stack; drinking from the inventory will remove Thirsty)


Not sure if its possible to fix this or not however would be a really really good addition.
Account credentials invalid
I have gotten my steam GUID and secret on the application and when I log in it makes it to character select and as I go in to connect ot server, I get account credentials invalid. Am I doing something wrong?
where is option to change between fullscreen and regular?
was just wondering where the option in the settings is to change from regular to fullscreen or fullscreen to regular.

Edit: nvm, fixed it, thanks to another person. just type /fs, if anyone is wondering.
@059 can't imagine what would happen if you stopped updating for the needy. I know you won't because you get business :^ )
Outdated
Sadly this version is outdated

I hope 059 can update soon :)
Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalSeller View Post
@059 can't imagine what would happen if you stopped updating for the needy. I know you won't because you get business :^ )
Speaking of updates........... They just patched . Update please!
uhh this isnt normal is it
Posts 106–120 of 121 · Page 8 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us