C# Mouse Down

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
C# Mouse Down
Hi

I cant seem to get my mouse to click in CSGO and was wondering if anyone knows what's up?

I've tried:

1. mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN | MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP, X, Y, 0, 0);
2. SendMessage(windowHandle, MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN, (int)wParam, lParam);

and more.

Any help would be appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by inieuwoudt1 View Post
Hi

I cant seem to get my mouse to click in CSGO and was wondering if anyone knows what's up?

I've tried:

1. mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN | MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP, X, Y, 0, 0);
2. SendMessage(windowHandle, MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN, (int)wParam, lParam);

and more.

Any help would be appreciated.
I think you shoud use SendInput
Quote Originally Posted by sneakyevildogs View Post
I think you shoud use SendInput
Thanks, but I tried it and it didn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by inieuwoudt1 View Post
Thanks, but I tried it and it didn't work.
I don't know if this works for C# but u can try.

Code:
// "m1" press
keybd_event(0x01, 0x9C, 0, 0);
 
// "m1" release
keybd_event(0x01, 0x9C, KEYEVENTF_KEYUP, 0);
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?