Outdated[X31.3.0] 059 client

Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Rajius View Post
In the recent update, there was a feature to be able to switch items with the 1-8 hotkeys. I tried it and it was not available. Will it be updated for the client or will the feature not be implemented in this release? Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by BadLegendary View Post
it is because 059 also switches with the 1-8 keys. so it is essentially switching it twice, canceling the switch
Hold up, I made sure to test the version I uploaded to mpgh worked, cause it didn't work before that and the one I uploaded on the site had broken hotkey switches. The one uploaded here does work with hotkey switching, just downloaded it and tried it.


Quote Originally Posted by theboo View Post
Ability to see other players' inventories/backpacks is broken - they appear completely empty or partially empty. Is it something that can be fixed (it didnt work for me even in previous version of client)?
DECA patched this hack (they stopped broadcasting other players inventories) but was too dumb to realize statdata is also sent on newtick, so now we can still see when people switch items around.
So when I opened it I noticed to be very laggy, so I tried to use flash player 30, which I couldn't find so I tried 32 being the newest version, I'm not 100% sure how this works but I tried to import the hack from my desktop to flash 30 and nothing happens. Does anyone know how this works or possibly just fix the fps problem on flash 18. Something else I noticed was just how laggy the tab was, dragging it around on my desktop compared to other tabs.
Fullscreen
for some reason full screen no longer works for me, has this been removed or is there something i need to change? im using flash player 22.
I can't extract the client with winzip or winrar
please help im sick of using the old client cause i did something weird to it i've downloaded the zip multiple times and used both winzip and winrar it says the archive is invalid
@059 What packet fields did they change ? Cant get into nexus on KRelay or JRelay


Has anyone else tried this with KRelay unlimited?

Solved NVM
Firing angle command
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
- Reverse cultist staff and make etherite shoot straight and fix colossus sword.
Is it possible to code an /angle command to set a different weapon firing angle??

Similar to how you can currently set the colossus sword with /colo <0-1>

I am thinking of fixing,boosting sprite wand and wand of Geb by setting a better firing angle



Edit: Worth posting again in hopes this catches someone's attention.
Just realized amplitude is not what i mean, but firing angle. Also here is an incomplete list of weapons that could greatly benefit from such feature
- Sentient staff
- Spirit staff
- Wand of Geb
- Sprite wand
- Doku No Ken
Any chance you could make the white bag notifier a toggle-able setting? and possibly adding orange bags to the notifier too?
Fullscreen
Any way to toggle fullscreen mode? I'm stuck in the vanilla camera mode and don't know how to go back.
Quote Originally Posted by thegirochips View Post
Any way to toggle fullscreen mode? I'm stuck in the vanilla camera mode and don't know how to go back.
Do /fs in chat and it will put you back into fullscreen.
Game crashes in dungeons saying lost connection to server any fix to it?
My game keeps on crashing after a couple of minutes. Keeps saying error connecting to the server or something. Any fix to it?
Hey, I have a problem, when I'm in realm, all the tiles are black and I can't move anywhere. Quick switch and vault, also black tiles. pls help!
Quote Originally Posted by coolsocks1 View Post
Hey, I have a problem, when I'm in realm, all the tiles are black and I can't move anywhere. Quick switch and vault, also black tiles. pls help!
Check all the settings until you find it
Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us