sorry 059, with all respects due... since several version, I noticed some heal books doesn't seems to work automatically like prot for exemple.
or is it because it interfer with autoheal ?
Help me please
i cant get the full screen to work and its says that it is on in settings please help <3 live from denmark
Works fairly well
How to use with steam?
I have all my numbers for steam and stuff but I cant figure out how to log in with steam
Doesn't open the file! please help!
My 059 file does not open! Need help!
same, just getting "Load error, retrying"
how do u exit fullscreen?
Whatever you do do not play on this client they will hack your account it happened to me
Kongregate
How do I use my kongregate flash link and the Kongregate secret to actually use my account?
Originally Posted by frostzer1
same, just getting "Load error, retrying"
I’ve found running the EXE allows me to connect to proxy, well JRelay that is.
Not sure why you decided to hack my account as well as how you hacked my email as well but I would appreciate it if you could give it back
Originally Posted by Pilitan
Not sure why you decided to hack my account as well as how you hacked my email as well but I would appreciate it if you could give it back
No you just downloaded something stupid. Decompiled his client. Every http link is to deca stuff or other valid urls. nothing external.
Sorry but my fullscreen used to work on flash player... but now it just doesnt seem to work? when i press CTRL F, the flashplayers goes to fullscreen but the game wont zoom out, it will just make the game bigger... so i cant see more, my inventory just gets 40x bigger lol