Hello There Fellow Gamers!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Hello There Fellow Gamers!
My name is Shaytokun. I'm kind of a weird person but I hope to have friends here lol. I'm a huge gamer and love to see how breaking games work. I play a lot of different Games so I'm fond of many Genres. I'm a decent fortnite player as well and hope to one day find myself owning the stuff I missed in seasons 2-4 but that's for another time! Anyway nice to meet all of you.
Hi man! you can check the marketplace where people sometimes sell fortnite vbucks and such products.
Welcome to the MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by SpectrumShaytokun View Post
I'm kind of a weird person but I hope to have friends here lol.
I would like to make friends in different areas.
Nice to know about you.
Hi, What areas you are looking for to be a friend?
Say hi, I'm newbie and this day be a good day
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?