Hello, there.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Hello, there.
Hey, guys. I thought I post an introduction topic too.

In short, my name is George, I live in Bulgaria, that's in Eastern Europe for those of you who don't know. Some of you may know my nickname already, yes I am "that" guy.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks.
Welcome to MPGH.
Welcome aboard the love boat.
Welcome "that guy".
Hai Max, welcome to candyland
Hello.. Welcome to hell.
You cant leave now.
Welcome to mpgh!
Welcome to place, that Dave loves.
who's that guy?
Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
who's that guy?
You know, that guy that made that thing.
Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
who's that guy?
hes "new" . but actually hes here for more than a month .
Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
You know, that guy that made that thing.
Ye, the guy that made that thing that night, you remember?
Quote Originally Posted by tuve2 View Post
Ye, the guy that made that thing that night, you remember?
Exactly, that's it!
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us