Hello There.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Hello There.
Hello There, I was the president. I like to joke around and sometimes im stupid. I hope I have a good time. (p.s I kinda look like a monkey)
I heard that guy who threw the shoes was even using V.A.T.S.

He still missed.
Quote Originally Posted by BigBangBaby View Post
I heard that guy who threw the shoes was even using V.A.T.S.

He still missed.
Bush has cat like reflexes.

@Bush Welcome.
Quote Originally Posted by aclonegeek View Post


Bush has cat like reflexes.

@Bush Welcome.
QFT .
Bush, where is my damn coffee?
Quote Originally Posted by Ice_Cream View Post
Bush, where is my damn coffee?
No cofee for you
Fine, I'll just have some coffee flavored Ice cream...

Jeesh.
Bush, go get me a coffee.
Hello there mr. ex-president
Heard a guy threw his shoes on you.
Quote Originally Posted by 393939 View Post
Heard a guy threw his shoes on you.
I don't like to talkabout that moment boy *sniff*



Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post


I'll call our president, Obama to welcome you
Haha, you do that while I'm petting my monkey.
Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBush View Post
Hello There, I was the president. I like to joke around and sometimes im stupid. I hope I have a good time. (p.s I kinda look like a monkey)
I'll call our president, Obama to welcome you
hi and welcome
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us