Outdated[X31.4.0] 059 client
I have killed leprechaun with aim today. It must be something to do with options then ?
I'm also getting dc'd quite a bit. Also, /mscale does nothing for me anymore I've tried hardware accel on/off
How do I hide the damage of the other players?
New leprechaun shit, and deca forgot to update the version number, just like the valentines update and multiple more in the past. Big brain shit. If you get dcs, download the new one when it's approved.
Uploading a new client, @Riigged close this thread when you get the chance.
Uploading a new client, @Riigged close this thread when you get the chance.
Hi there, i have a problem with the client, i was playing in full screen but for some reason it get deactivated and when i do full screen is like i just do fullscrean in the normal game and not the fullscreen of the hack, how can i activate it back? is there some solution? :c
Yo, how can I see valentine launcher and beach ball particles? It's not working for me. Please someone answer :C
Hello I would like to report a bug. When i have "Damage Ignored Enemies" = Off my aimbot stops shoot at the enemy but i can still kill him by shooting myself or letting my pet kill him.
closed requested
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37
