Outdated[X31.4.0] 059 client

Posts 91–105 of 115 · Page 7 of 8
idk why but when i play and i press sometimes ctrl my game just crash
Quote Originally Posted by chris94120 View Post
idk why but when i play and i press sometimes ctrl my game just crash
Dont press Ctrl + W, it'll close ur game
Have an issue when using fullscreen mode, it sometimes just stretches the standard screen size?
Quote Originally Posted by poilens View Post
Have an issue when using fullscreen mode, it sometimes just stretches the standard screen size?
Check options for fullscreen. Also /mscale 0.8 or whatever suits you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by buster1188 View Post
I haven't changed my settings and i have looked through all the usual hacks that cause disconnects, but i keep disconnecting very fast, even in godlands. "Lost connection to server" The usual message you get when taking too many debuffs, the only 2 server side debuffs i have on are stunned and paralyse. This issue has only started since the last update.
Anyone else having this issue? If so, can you help please?

Thanks
Check ping? Client may be unstable though
Check for hardware acceleration, or if fullscreen is enabled, or /fs, or /mscale, or have some locked vision on flash player itself.
I have been trying for hours but I couldn't login with my Kongregate account. Can someone please guide me? I login with secret code and guid but when i try to login the mail shows my nickname instead of the kongregate name. It keeps trying to connect, but it says incorrect account credentials etc. Help, please?
Quote Originally Posted by bun4ld1m View Post
I have been trying for hours but I couldn't login with my Kongregate account. Can someone please guide me? I login with secret code and guid but when i try to login the mail shows my nickname instead of the kongregate name. It keeps trying to connect, but it says incorrect account credentials etc. Help, please?
Anyone to help me login with kongregate account?
cant see any dyes or skins searched settings idk what changes this help someone
Quote Originally Posted by artidoman View Post
cant see any dyes or skins searched settings idk what changes this help someone
You have Even Lower Graphics mode enabled.
I haven't changed my settings and i have looked through all the usual hacks that cause disconnects, but i keep disconnecting very fast, even in godlands. "Lost connection to server" The usual message you get when taking too many debuffs, the only 2 server side debuffs i have on are stunned and paralyse. This issue has only started since the last update.
Anyone else having this issue? If so, can you help please?

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by buster1188 View Post
I haven't changed my settings and i have looked through all the usual hacks that cause disconnects, but i keep disconnecting very fast, even in godlands. "Lost connection to server" The usual message you get when taking too many debuffs, the only 2 server side debuffs i have on are stunned and paralyse. This issue has only started since the last update.
Anyone else having this issue? If so, can you help please?

Thanks
They added a leprechaun mob. It's like when valentines day event came out with the succubus. Whenever one comes on screen for you, it's going to d/c you. I wish there was a guide for updating the client yourself when they sneak patch event mobs in.
imma ask again since no one answered me, does anyone have a solution to my autoheals not working? it's to set 60% but my priest WILL NOT autoheal, even if he's on 1 hp. PLEASE HELP!
you cant download to ??
Posts 91–105 of 115 · Page 7 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?