Outdated[X31.4.0] 059 client

Posts 76–90 of 115 · Page 6 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
this is why you dont smoke bong and browse mpgh 5-10 minutes after waking up

attachment approved, this time, roflxd

- - - Updated - - -



Lol shut up kid I approve every client within the day its released, if not hours after its released, I have a job that I manage (I basically run absolutely everything) and a social life, so I am not able to browse mpgh every second of the day, sorry c:

Don't get mad and start hating on the mods just because this one specific client went 9 hours with no attention...
Your work doesn't go unappreciated, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by traekscam View Post
How can i fix this full screen problem? https://gyazo.com/bd15dd0b0110be5ae77c29ad9d932186
Turn off hardware acceleration.
@059 How do i make the screen look like regular game? i dont like the wide view. Please tell me
If you have the: Loading Failed. Retrying

Control Panel > Small Icons (If W10) > Flash Player > Advanced Tab > Trusted Location Settings > Browse to the .SWF


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
approved aylmao
Loading error:
Control Panel > Small Icons (If W10) > Flash Player > Advanced Tab > Trusted Location Settings > Browse to the .SWF
I know a few old clients had a timer on ability cooldowns, like for rogue coming out of invisibility or something, is that on here and i just cant find it? If not can it be added
Hey 059, I’ve had an issue with the client so maybe you could shed some light. A week or two ago I was using a the client when it unexpectedly crashed. When I restarted my computer and reopened the client I found out that whenever I pressed the menu key “o” it just rotated my screen 45 degrees. I have no way to access the client menu and it seems that the previous settings I had were reset to default when I restarted it. Thank you for the help!
Quote Originally Posted by memberunited View Post
Hey 059, I’ve had an issue with the client so maybe you could shed some light. A week or two ago I was using a the client when it unexpectedly crashed. When I restarted my computer and reopened the client I found out that whenever I pressed the menu key “o” it just rotated my screen 45 degrees. I have no way to access the client menu and it seems that the previous settings I had were reset to default when I restarted it. Thank you for the help!
try clicking the options when your in nexus/hovering over the options key (itll be in the same spot where nexus icon is when ur in realm but when your in nexus that lil nexus icon becomes a wrench( for options)

when u hover over it it should show the keybind u have set for it
How do I change my fov with the client?
Hey, can anyone help a brother out here? My autoheal doesn't seem to work at all, Autopot does but not my priests autoheal which is set at 60%
can any one tell me why im getting 12 fps when my cap is set to 60? havent played realm in a few months. and no its not my pc specs
Quote Originally Posted by LoganT1998 View Post
can any one tell me why im getting 12 fps when my cap is set to 60? havent played realm in a few months. and no its not my pc specs
Try a "why is my game running slow" guide on youtube, one that applies to every game or application
Does this client worth with K-Relay, The client that the grabber in K-Relay is just the standard client that wont connect to K-Relay. So im very confused, Is K-Relay even a thing anymore ?
here no "shot". i hit click on mouse client no damage enemy

need active command?
Is there any way of ignoring some enemies completely? Not just removing them from aim list, but make your shots go through them like it was in CC client back in the days?
Posts 76–90 of 115 · Page 6 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?