Outdated[X31.4.0] 059 client

Posts 31–45 of 115 · Page 3 of 8
broken link ... fucking nibbers smh
do it youself if you cant wait.. fucking nibber smh
Why it doesn't work ?
I remember years ago when i used to play much more the client i used had "fullscreen v3" which allowed you to use a command to set the zoom of fullscreen, if its possible to add that it would be amazin
bro
Quote Originally Posted by jackapac1999 View Post
I remember years ago when i used to play much more the client i used had "fullscreen v3" which allowed you to use a command to set the zoom of fullscreen, if its possible to add that it would be amazin




type /mscale 0.7 or /mscale 0.5 all depends up to you go up or down in incriments
Quote Originally Posted by Kallakaja View Post
I found out that the download link on 059's website isnt the same as on mpgh, so if you want the program, you can get it from there
What's his website? I tried looking for it and couldn't find anything, help a brother out here
Quote Originally Posted by BingBongST View Post
What's his website? I tried looking for it and couldn't find anything, help a brother out here
its realmstock.com
Hey riigged, the link's broken :/
- Added an option to show your own pet but hide everyone else's (Options -> Visual - Hide Pets, it's the 3rd option)
finally! thanks!!!!!!
im downloaded frm realmstock but still getting black screen with loading
Please approve it soon.. thank you
Posts 31–45 of 115 · Page 3 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?