Outdated[X31.4.0] 059 client
Some mod,just aprove it so we can keep up with our fun .-.
Everybody who cant download here can go to the Realmstock.com website and download the client through there. Just go to hacked client click download and hit crt-s and save it to the location you'd like. Just thought I'd let my fellow hacked rotmg players know this.
broken link cmon guys fix his #$%$&^%$^&*(&
It seems as if Riigged did not approve it correctly, hopefully he sees this and fixes the issue.
is that kid retarded or something lmao
fix link pls
when we can download the client?
When the mods feel like approving it.
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37

Can't fuckin think straight.