Outdated[X31.4.0] 059 client

Posts 61–75 of 115 · Page 5 of 8
If you download off of 059 realmstock page you download the shockwave file, and flash projector. Open flash projector and drag the shockwave file into the flash projector and it should work.
059 is always on the ball but christ the mods log on like once every 2 days. can we just make 059 able to approve his own posts ffs
Quote Originally Posted by WhosLying View Post
059 is always on the ball but christ the mods log on like once every 2 days. can we just make 059 able to approve his own posts ffs
Even when I was a minion here I was not able to do so (I had the ability to, but admins don't want you to do it).
full on kids screaming that something ain't working, ah, good ol times.
Appreciated 059, keep it up.
this is why you dont smoke bong and browse mpgh 5-10 minutes after waking up

attachment approved, this time, roflxd

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WhosLying View Post
059 is always on the ball but christ the mods log on like once every 2 days. can we just make 059 able to approve his own posts ffs
Lol shut up kid I approve every client within the day its released, if not hours after its released, I have a job that I manage (I basically run absolutely everything) and a social life, so I am not able to browse mpgh every second of the day, sorry c:

Don't get mad and start hating on the mods just because this one specific client went 9 hours with no attention...
no need to get salty bro, just having some fun in the downtime lol. thanks for the approval
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
this is why you dont smoke bong and browse mpgh 5-10 minutes after waking up

attachment approved, this time, roflxd

- - - Updated - - -



Lol shut up kid I approve every client within the day its released, if not hours after its released, I have a job that I manage (I basically run absolutely everything) and a social life, so I am not able to browse mpgh every second of the day, sorry c:

Don't get mad and start hating on the mods just because this one specific client went 9 hours with no attention...
Well spoken, and I agree with you completely. Question however, why does it seem like my download speed is uber slow for a file of this size? No other website does this to me. Any idea?
Question: how do you make screen look like Regular Game? i dont like the zoomed out look and the skinny UI
Posts 61–75 of 115 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?