IM Issues

Posts 706–720 of 1,413 · Page 48 of 95
not available
my IM chat doesn't appear on my screen
IS IM working? Almost always down for me. Down since yesterday
down for me as well. i dont even see the chat button
When I click the 'chat' button it just redirects to the front of the forum page
Yeah same here. I thought it was just me, I get taken to the front page when I try to add someone on IM
I need to access a PP account I bought through IM but I can't access it. Can an admin please help me?
Same my IM is down. I've been on here for years and this is the first time that is has gone down for me for this long of a time (1 week)
Chat is disappearing after connecting to it.

seems to be resolved.
All working for me at the moment
hello i click on someones add me on IM and it just brings me back to the home screen i dont even see the chat box anymore
No Lobby or anything for IM
Hello,

Issue #1: Just joined this site and everywhere says "just message me on IM". Yet nobody tells you what IM is or how to use it. So I spend my own time researching what the fuck people are talking about only to find a guide on how to use IM/Birdie, complete waste of time when we could just DM or use D!scord. WAY better softwares.

Issue #2. There is no "Lobby" on the side or anyway to use or connect to IM/Birdie which is the first fucking step in the guide on how to use it -.- ... Now you see the issues with trying to use an under-developed, not well tested program?

Issue #3. The fact you're trying to force people to use this when it's clearly broken. Every IM icon is literally just Javascript:// ..... JUST USE FUCKING DMS/D!SCORD. SIMPLE.
Quote Originally Posted by JMorgue View Post
Hello,

Issue #1: Just joined this site and everywhere says "just message me on IM". Yet nobody tells you what IM is or how to use it. So I spend my own time researching what the fuck people are talking about only to find a guide on how to use IM/Birdie, complete waste of time when we could just DM or use D!scord. WAY better softwares.

Issue #2. There is no "Lobby" on the side or anyway to use or connect to IM/Birdie which is the first fucking step in the guide on how to use it -.- ... Now you see the issues with trying to use an under-developed, not well tested program?

Issue #3. The fact you're trying to force people to use this when it's clearly broken. Every IM icon is literally just Javascript:// ..... JUST USE FUCKING DMS/D!SCORD. SIMPLE.
Same problem with me atm. Not sure what could be going on. Doesn't work on safari either.

It's been like this for me for the past 3 weeks, wanted to make sure it wasn't on my end and checked everything.
Says reconnecting and stuff, it didn't took it long to happen again.
I am having IM issues. The site was down today and it's slow to load. When it finally does I am stuck on Connecting.
Posts 706–720 of 1,413 · Page 48 of 95

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?