IM Issues

Posts 1,066–1,080 of 1,413 · Page 72 of 95
IM is down?
Can't seem to access it anymore nor do I see the option in the bottom left on any of my devices.
same for me ...chat is down
I can't see chat button.please help me
I cant see the button for open a chat IM , i have clear all and try to log many time but but it does not appear
It's still not working... @Dave84311 @Flengo


If anyone still has the problem just do CTRL+F5
If SSL has expired again, why not just use Let's Encrypt certificates with an auto renewal job on the host machine?
IM still not working it's been 2 days now
I still have the problem on Chrome, cleared cookies and chat is not showing up..
oh yes chat works on Firefox but not Google Chrome
Quote Originally Posted by jstaxt23 View Post
oh yes chat works on Firefox but not Google Chrome
Same for me, but it's OK. I recommend you everyone to use Firefox until admins resolve a problem.
Still not working on Chrome.
update; wont connect on other browsers too.
I use Brave browser and just like everyone else chat stopped working but what's weird is for me it works perfect on chrome 😁
Posts 1,066–1,080 of 1,413 · Page 72 of 95

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?