[Tutorial]Create your own IWNet Emulation Server

Posts 16–30 of 61 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Crazymonkey93 View Post
how do i edit the source, which program?<----GOT it...

I have another question, how do i connect to specific servers?
If you don't release your server (with code) after you've modified it, you're violating the GNU GPL, which is just plain wrong.
here my server + 2 videos :P






my videos
subscribe, rate and comment xD
Guys, be careful while using our emulator. It has a massive http handler vulnerability that allows the attacker to download files from your computer if they know where they are located, relative to your IWNetServer.exe.

I will not show how to do that, but for your own safety, run the .exe from an empty drive.
I dont think very many people will do that.
Not really harmful.
Quote Originally Posted by Abstract View Post
I dont think very many people will do that.
Not really harmful.
Yeah, especially when Firefox data is stored in pagefile.sys
gays if someone can help about how can modify a server because the console is locked!
Doesnt work for me
if you use hacks on someone's iwnet server thats not alteriwnet and you get banned will you be banned on alteriwnet?
No ofcourse not
I might just make an Anti-AlterIwnet.The Admins there are retarded I was banned becuase I used SitRep Pro HAHAHAAHHAH I mean you can hear footsteps a mile away.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Brightside View Post
I might just make an Anti-AlterIwnet.The Admins there are retarded I was banned becuase I used SitRep Pro HAHAHAAHHAH I mean you can hear footsteps a mile away.
Feel free to appeal your ban.

If not, do it ******.
Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
Feel free to appeal your ban.

If not, do it ******.
imagine if like he does...i will be gobsmacked...ive never used sitrep pro so i cant talk xD lol!
Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
Feel free to appeal your ban.

If not, do it ******.
lol copy cat alterIWnet admin .
this also works under linux using mono
hi gays..i have a problem..when i give my external ip to my friends when start the game have problem and can't start..what can do for this?thx
Posts 16–30 of 61 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?