Outdated[X31.6.0] 059 client

Posts 31–45 of 86 · Page 3 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by kiemontoja View Post
I have some weird bug that my screen is zoomed can someone solve it?
Press BACKSPACE while in the client.
How do i turn on chat windows above characters heads?
Thanks! Happy Easter lets go get us some UT's
thank u so much!
How do I attack the slimes at the beach. I can't hit them. What do I turn off or on.
Quote Originally Posted by SmexySexy View Post
How do I attack the slimes at the beach. I can't hit them. What do I turn off or on.
Turn off the "Friend of the Cubes" option in the fame tab of the options menu. You get 10% more fame when die if you never killed a cube so if you are trying to get fame it's worth not hitting them.
My fullscreen isn't working right. It zooms too much

- - - Updated - - -

how can i fix this problem?
Can`t play, "load error... retrying"
Quote Originally Posted by debacjisa View Post
Can`t play, "load error... retrying"
Saaame, it was fine a few hours ago :/
How can i play this now on my steam account?
help pls
how i can off full sreen ?
u need the guid too. u can leave password blank
Was wondering if there is a guild that is ok with hacks and has a *******. Have multiple 8/8's and keys Im trying to pop with good players who can make the runs much easier.
yaayet

background 0wGaMRZ
name 32 #FF69B4 outline 1 #0008 tl background tl 5 5
star alpha #b l name r 3 0
fame 8 #FF69B4 outline 1 #0008 bl name tl 0 40
created 8 #FF69B4 outline 1 #0008 tl background tl 4 50
line1 8 #FF69B4 bl background r -120 -40
I dont get it whit the steam can you help me pls
Posts 31–45 of 86 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us