with this new client they are talking about, does it mean that all these hacks will be gone? do they know about the hacks (like auto nexus,aimbot..)?
Outdated[X31.6.0] 059 client
if by new client you men the unity update then kinda, the hax will probably be gone for a couple of weeks but will probably come back pretty quickly
and yes deca knows about the hax ,but they cant really do anything about it (if they do they loose a significant portion of there player base)
and yes deca knows about the hax ,but they cant really do anything about it (if they do they loose a significant portion of there player base)
I cant answer your first question, but I can say that of course they know about the hacks like.. of course lmao. They even stole things from hacked clients like the click 1,2,3-8 button from inv.
Out of date now :c
It would be pretty nicet to update, tho
new update is here..
- - - Updated - - -
new update is here..
- - - Updated - - -
new update is here..
You all really do not need to post that an update is out. We know. We get it. 059 will know, theyll release an update when they can. Y'all need to stop.
Outdated, closed.
A new client is under approval (for people to know). No estimated of approval, so please, don't ask.
A new client is under approval (for people to know). No estimated of approval, so please, don't ask.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37
