Outdated[X31.6.0] 059 client

Posts 61–75 of 86 · Page 5 of 6
should probably add a disclaimer about dying too, just died on my best character using this, if you rely on this to auto nexus you, you will die eventually.
Quote Originally Posted by bigpeepeebill View Post
should probably add a disclaimer about dying too, just died on my best character using this, if you rely on this to auto nexus you, you will die eventually.
You must actually be garbage lmao
Quote Originally Posted by AllYourX View Post
Follow the directions here to get your steamworks id and secret. Then login to 059 client by entering the steamworks id that looks like "steamworks:number" into the email zone, and enter the secret in the box that says secret.
Thank you very much AllYourX!~
Got it to work, great client 059!
My fullscreen hack doesn't work can someone tell me why?
Quote Originally Posted by ShittyBanana View Post
My fullscreen hack doesn't work can someone tell me why?
BACKSPACE gives u fake fullscreen cause it disables all visual hacks.
Just type in chat: /fs
Thanks for posting!Great work.
Hey I have a question, what is the default value for map scaling with /mscale?
Quote Originally Posted by maxwell1722 View Post
Hey I have a question, what is the default value for map scaling with /mscale?
"/mscale 1" Remove quotes...
NEW ROTMG CLIENT IS OUT PLEASE UPDATE
NEW ROTMG CLIENT IS OUT PLEASE UPDATE
NEW ROTMG CLIENT IS OUT PLEASE UPDATE
NEW ROTMG CLIENT IS OUT PLEASE UPDATE
NEW ROTMG CLIENT IS OUT PLEASE UPDATE
NEW ROTMG CLIENT IS OUT PLEASE UPDATE
LESS SAID THIS IS OUTDATED!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!!!!!! <--------------------------Please read :3
new version of the game released.
please update this hack?
Quote Originally Posted by gilberto_sam View Post
new version of the game released.
please update this hack?
it updated literally 3 minuets before you posted, at least give 059 and the mpgh minions a chance.
Sorry I did not find the update.
Where can I download it?
Quote Originally Posted by gilberto_sam View Post
Sorry I did not find the update.
Where can I download it?
Quote Originally Posted by Twinkas View Post
what do i need to do?
it says reload your browser to update client
you need to wait for 059 to update the client
then you need to wait for the minions to verify it
then you can download it
Thank you.
I did not understand your previous answer, sorry for my bad english
what do i need to do?
it says reload your browser to update client
Posts 61–75 of 86 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us