Outdated[X31.6.0] 059 client

Posts 46–60 of 86 · Page 4 of 6
If somebody got a fix for Load error, retrying for .swf -> quote me and reply (not looking for a fix with resetting cached data because i dont want to fix all my settings again)
lag spikes and load error
Well... i get some lag spikes in .exe version them i try to download the projector 32.0 and drag the swf file, them i have "load error, retrying", pls help
Ok...from one day to the next my client have big fps lag spikes, in realmofthemadgod.com i got 60fps spiked
hi 059, meybe im stupid but i cant find how to turn on chat bubles
@asdeqaa Go to Options >> Graphics Tab >> 3rd Box on the right, turn Draw Text Bubbles on.
Quote Originally Posted by HunterXHazar View Post
Email: steamworks:number
Secret: secret_code

That's all, you do not need to enter any password. GL
Thanks, now I can play on my steam account without the annoying visual bug. Cheers.
How to make a single inventory as in Crazy Client ?
It has been a good amount of time since I last played rotmg on a client. I am a bit confused on how to log into 059's client. Could someone help me figure out what to do? I have no idea how to use steamworks or muledump, but I have found out my steam ID. Not sure how to get the secret.

Any help is appreciated!! Love this community so much.
Quote Originally Posted by CometFire View Post
It has been a good amount of time since I last played rotmg on a client. I am a bit confused on how to log into 059's client. Could someone help me figure out what to do? I have no idea how to use steamworks or muledump, but I have found out my steam ID. Not sure how to get the secret.

Any help is appreciated!! Love this community so much.
Follow the directions here to get your steamworks id and secret. Then login to 059 client by entering the steamworks id that looks like "steamworks:number" into the email zone, and enter the secret in the box that says secret.
Quote Originally Posted by AllYourX View Post
Follow the directions here to get your steamworks id and secret. Then login to 059 client by entering the steamworks id that looks like "steamworks:number" into the email zone, and enter the secret in the box that says secret.
What ever happend to the crazy client inventory thing where your backpack and inventory where combined??????
Quote Originally Posted by shyan2002 View Post
What ever happend to the crazy client inventory thing where your backpack and inventory where combined??????
I don't think 059 client has ever had that feature, but 059 might be willing to add it.
Sometimes my fullscreen just breaks and mscale stops working. Is this a known issue and is there a fix? Happened to a friend as well.
rightClickSelectAll doesnt work in trade, doesnt select anything?

yes it is enabled in options, yes i rightclick the trade button, no it doesnt select anything only refreshes the trade timer

any ideas?
Posts 46–60 of 86 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us