SolvedGame hacking

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Game hacking
Hi. I want to make some internal CS:GO cheat with pretty menu like Singularity or Infinity. I'm new in C++ and i need some links what i should learn to create cheats. I know some basics of C++ but not all. Idk reading memory or writing.. I know only simple basics. Can someone post links what i should learn please ? Thanks
Google will be your best friend when learning memory management. Have you skimmed through Coding and Resources?
there is plenty of tutorials on the internet for getting started with csgo hacking. i would for example recommend you to do some searching on yt on how to make an external glow (just cause external is easier to understand than internal .dlls + easier to debug). That would be a great place to start.

Good luck!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us