Outdated[X31.7.5] 059client

Posts 136–150 of 178 · Page 10 of 12
Incognito Mode updated it, thanks!!!
Can 100% confirm that loading realmstock in an incognito window does infact update the client. That's the simplest solution, others solutions as the other guy stated were using a different browser (firefox, chrome, explorer, ie.) or clearing your cache on Chrome should work.

It's not that hard people, just follow what other people say and you'll be able to play...
Quote Originally Posted by rotmgrelay View Post
Can 100% confirm that loading realmstock in an incognito window does infact update the client. That's the simplest solution, others solutions as the other guy stated were using a different browser (firefox, chrome, explorer, ie.) or clearing your cache on Chrome should work.

It's not that hard people, just follow what other people say and you'll be able to play...
Thank you. Another verification.

Though just to simplify it for those who cant do basic tasks and the fact that the only mod who can approve the thread is AWOL, I uploaded it here:
https://quickfileshare.org/2DKa/31.7.7.swf
(never used this filesharing site before but I tried to find something that wouldnt get automatically censored)

virus scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...8be9/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-GB/fi...job/7y6x7cs8vp
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX13 View Post


Thank you. Another verification.

Though just to simplify it for those who cant do basic tasks and the fact that the only mod who can approve the thread is AWOL, I uploaded it here:
https://quickfileshare.org/2DKa/31.7.7.swf
(never used this filesharing site before but I tried to find something that wouldnt get automatically censored)

virus scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...8be9/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-GB/fi...job/7y6x7cs8vp
not working
Quote Originally Posted by PlDGRIKIS View Post
not working
I can't fix stupid. wait 60 seconds for the download link.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by douchykid View Post
ok just gonna say when you first commented you never stated anything about incognito mode so. i simply said theres a difference when he posts on realmstock
No there isn't. 059 posts on RS AT THE SAME TIME AS HERE. I have proof of that.
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX13 View Post


I can't fix stupid. wait 60 seconds for the download link.


- - - Updated - - -



No there isn't. 059 posts on RS AT THE SAME TIME AS HERE. I have proof of that.
its showing the client version is 37.7.5
why are you arguing lmao its happening to me and my guild you dont read my posts. it happening to people here rn. lol. i fixed mine but maybe 059 needs to try to fix something idk?
Quote Originally Posted by douchykid View Post
why are you arguing lmao its happening to me and my guild you dont read my posts. it happening to people here rn. lol. i fixed mine but maybe 059 needs to try to fix something idk?
I aint arguing, I was conveying my point that it works.
I then also faced the problem of RS showing 31.7.5, but then I cleared Cache and Cookies and it changed to 31.7.7
It seems the site is playing up, as I also faced issues. For simplicity, I have linked it below.

Ive uploaded the correct .swf here: https://quickfileshare.org/2DKd/(actually)_31.7.7.swf


virus scans:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-GB/fi...job/07t4dovc1c
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...5010/detection
ok just gonna say when you first commented you never stated anything about incognito mode so. i simply said theres a difference when he posts on realmstock
the client is OUTDATED we need to wait for 059 to post 37.7.7 on here or on RS

nvm RS is broke af you need to clear cookies
059 had already fixed and updated everything, just needed a staff's permission to approve his thread.
Quote Originally Posted by SmilingSoap View Post
059 had already fixed and updated everything, just needed a staff's permission to approve his thread.
The only issue is that the client was posted for approval over 24 hours ago and the mod still hasnt approved it. Thats why I have uploaded it, because for some reason one moderator who is AWOL is fine for a popular subforum.
lel yea ticking me off i want the .exe it runs faster for me for some reason
Quote Originally Posted by douchykid View Post
lel yea ticking me off i want the .exe it runs faster for me for some reason
A small price to pay for salvation
Posts 136–150 of 178 · Page 10 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us