Outdated[X31.7.5] 059client

Posts 121–135 of 178 · Page 9 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by douchykid View Post
READ WHAT I POST! READ! WHAT! I! POST!
"My guild proved it to me" is not enough evidence for me to conclude that everything said was true so I had to see for myself.
hmm how do you pop that link for a mac flash projector. mine just take files.
realmstock still says reload browser to update ;(
Quote Originally Posted by realmer7 View Post
realmstock still says reload browser to update ;(
Try switching browsers. worked for me
as in use firefox rather than chrome?
Quote Originally Posted by realmer7 View Post
as in use firefox rather than chrome?
I dont know about firefox but microsoft edge worked for me
I tried edge, firefox, and chrome, cleared cookies, tried incognito, tried using the swf, nothing worked.
Quote Originally Posted by realmer7 View Post
I tried edge, firefox, and chrome, cleared cookies, tried incognito, tried using the swf, nothing worked.
Ugh, when I am home I'll see what I can do regarding posting the client here. I'll attach virus scans an such.
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX13 View Post


Ugh, when I am home I'll see what I can do regarding posting the client here. I'll attach virus scans an such.

thank you for all the help
I have had 5 people check realmstock using the instructions I provided and they all appear as 31.7.7 so you're doing something wrong. I ain't going to reply in this thread again, it needs to be locked. I can't fix stupid.
ShadowX13, I reset my cookies and tried realmstock and am still getting the 31.7.5 version. I used chrome, I also tried microsoft Edge and neither worked. Both still showed the 31.7.5 version. Is there anything i might have missed?
Quote Originally Posted by acending View Post
ShadowX13, I reset my cookies and tried realmstock and am still getting the 31.7.5 version. I used chrome, I also tried microsoft Edge and neither worked. Both still showed the 31.7.5 version. Is there anything i might have missed?
Incognito and downloading the client from another device are things that also work. Download Puffin Browser on a mobile and go to realmstock. That's the only other alternative I can think of. I can't even post the client because it has to be approved. Either just wait and do something else with your time, or keep trying.

Puffin Browser is the only browser on Android/iOS(?) that has flash built in.
You can use it to verify if RS shows as 31.7.5. if it shows as 31.7.7 then download client and move it to your PC via USB/drive/dbox/cloudstorage
Posts 121–135 of 178 · Page 9 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us