Outdated[X31.7.5] 059client

Posts 106–120 of 178 · Page 8 of 12
JESUS CHRIST GO ON REALMSTOCK FOR THE UPDATED CLIENT
once again @055, the realmstock version varies from person to person. it can also be alot laggier since your downloading the .swf and not the .exe, which is what I personally want. its much faster and the realmstock versions are a wild card.
Quote Originally Posted by 055 View Post
JESUS CHRIST GO ON REALMSTOCK FOR THE UPDATED CLIENT
How?? I click download client and it just brings me to a browser page of realm?
Clear cookies and load the realmstock website. It works for me, and works for others.
If you cant see the new client, youre doing something wrong.

Someone needs to lock this thread, its pissing me off that everyone is like 'HUR DURR ITS OUTDATED I CANT PLAY ON GAEM'.
We get it - we know it is. We can not do anything until the (only) mod of this subforum decides to approve it.

If you dont know how to clear your cookies, then this isnt a site you should be on. Simple as.
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX13 View Post
Clear cookies and load the realmstock website. It works for me, and works for others.
If you cant see the new client, youre doing something wrong.

Someone needs to lock this thread, its pissing me off that everyone is like 'HUR DURR ITS OUTDATED I CANT PLAY ON GAEM'.
We get it - we know it is. We can not do anything until the (only) mod of this subforum decides to approve it.

If you dont know how to clear your cookies, then this isnt a site you should be on. Simple as.
You can't download it though, only play on the website and it's laggy, it says download but doesn't actually do anything.
Quote Originally Posted by chillyisadon View Post
You can't download it though, only play on the website and it's laggy, it says download but doesn't actually do anything.
Go to Realmstock, then Hacked Client. Then along the bottom youll see 'Download Client'. It will download an swf. Chrome may say 'downloading this file may be unsafe', click Keep. Chrome warns against ANY .swf file due to Flash having more exploits than fkin XP.
THIS METHOD DOES WORK. I AND COUNTLESS OTHERS HAVE DONE IT THIS WAY AND IT WORKS.

I cant help you with reading whats on the site.
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX13 View Post

Go to Realmstock, then Hacked Client. Then along the bottom youll see 'Download Client'. It will download an swf. Chrome may say 'downloading this file may be unsafe', click Keep. Chrome warns against ANY .swf file due to Flash having more exploits than fkin XP.
THIS METHOD DOES WORK. I AND COUNTLESS OTHERS HAVE DONE IT THIS WAY AND IT WORKS.

I cant help you with reading whats on the site.
I am using mozilla firefox and when i click download client it brings me to a shopify link and opens a realm of the mad god browser on mozilla, no downloads whatsoever.
idk if you saw my last post or not, but the realmstock versions DO vary from person to person. you might be able to download the new .7, however, various people are still stuck with the old .5 version. Trust me, my guild proved it to me.. @ShadowX13
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX13 View Post

Go to Realmstock, then Hacked Client. Then along the bottom youll see 'Download Client'. It will download an swf. Chrome may say 'downloading this file may be unsafe', click Keep. Chrome warns against ANY .swf file due to Flash having more exploits than fkin XP.
THIS METHOD DOES WORK. I AND COUNTLESS OTHERS HAVE DONE IT THIS WAY AND IT WORKS.

I cant help you with reading whats on the site.
And even when you do switch to shitty chrome, the client is outdated.
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX13 View Post

Go to Realmstock, then Hacked Client. Then along the bottom youll see 'Download Client'. It will download an swf. Chrome may say 'downloading this file may be unsafe', click Keep. Chrome warns against ANY .swf file due to Flash having more exploits than fkin XP.
THIS METHOD DOES WORK. I AND COUNTLESS OTHERS HAVE DONE IT THIS WAY AND IT WORKS.

I cant help you with reading whats on the site.
so the .swf file download works but the actual client on realmstock doesnt?
Quote Originally Posted by OimZ View Post
so the .swf file download works but the actual client on realmstock doesnt?
They both use version 31.7.5 when I try to use either of them... Kinda weird Realmstocks is only working for some people.
yall need to read what i put seriously..
READ WHAT I POST! READ! WHAT! I! POST!
Posts 106–120 of 178 · Page 8 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us