Please. Do it. Just DO IT.
Outdated[X31.7.5] 059client
ill update my self, but i cant see that new chest in ice tomb -.-
How do you update it?
Having one (inactive) mod for a popular game like this is stupid, we really should have another more active mod for rotmg....
For those waiting for the new one to be approved, the new client is on realmstock. I have confirmation from 059 that he uploads to RS at the same time as here.
Those who have updated their client themselves (minor ver. edit), you will not see any of the new assets, nor the Alien Event Chest - as all you are doing is modifying version strings, and not updating xmls/assets.
For those waiting for the new one to be approved, the new client is on realmstock. I have confirmation from 059 that he uploads to RS at the same time as here.
Those who have updated their client themselves (minor ver. edit), you will not see any of the new assets, nor the Alien Event Chest - as all you are doing is modifying version strings, and not updating xmls/assets.
Wut? I can get to the main screen but not actually play on it bruh
It tells me to reload the browser to update the client. Even the downloadable client doesn't work.
EDIT: nvm me is big retarded xd
You have to clear the cookies like he said ^
I thought it didn't work because I checked it in incognito mode my bad
It tells me to reload the browser to update the client. Even the downloadable client doesn't work.
EDIT: nvm me is big retarded xd
You have to clear the cookies like he said ^
I thought it didn't work because I checked it in incognito mode my bad
Sorry guys you have to wait another 24 hours to get the new client lmao
dude you can update yourself but just with the old contens so you dont need to wait that long
lol honestly forget about it. its already been 24 hours theres no way they see it before monday.
- - - Updated - - -
#getAnewROTMGmoderator
- - - Updated - - -
#getAnewROTMGmoderator
as it does not see chest after update ?
there is 37.7.7 in realmstock lol
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X27.0.1] 059client
97 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 XBOX General Discussionx31's bitching out.
12
