lol when you've been refreshing mpgh the whole day. Goodnight hopefully it's up tomorrow morning.
Outdated[X31.7.5] 059client
If you are too lazy to update it yourself just use the Realmstock client (website is owned by 059)
https://realmstock.com/client
https://realmstock.com/client
in realmstock is old version
i do use realmstock, sometimes it works sometimes it says reload to update client.
PLSSSSSSS UPDATE
[QUOTE=055;14448985]I'm using it rn, its updated to .7[/QUOTE
i think they patched twice so the new one might be outdated?
can't they make 059 a mod again? like, he was a mod before right?
Let hem approve his own posts :S
Let hem approve his own posts :S
at least they can put in realmstock new version cuzz 31.7.5 version
how does one page go a full 24 hours without being looked at by ONE mod..
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X27.0.1] 059client
97 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 XBOX General Discussionx31's bitching out.
12
