Outdated[X31.7.5] 059client

Posts 31–45 of 178 · Page 3 of 12
You are the best, thank u.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mciahlfsd View Post
yes downlad steam reaplecer
Does it just replace the assemble thing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mciahlfsd View Post
yes downlad steam reaplecer
Does it just replace the assemble thing?
Quote Originally Posted by GentleCrank View Post
Outdated already

Quote Originally Posted by gonnahack2 View Post
needs updation
New thread has been posted, need to wait for mpgh approval now
thank you in advance
059 Is it already downloadeble on the website you are advertising in ur signature?
Quote Originally Posted by dgstyle View Post
059 Is it already downloadeble on the website you are advertising in ur signature?
Unfortunately not.
Tbh, I think you (059) or us -maybe I'm doing it rn idk-, or someone needs to tell the admins that RotMG has been and IT'S GOING TO BE updating pretty frequently for the next month due to the Month of the Mad God. I mean, it's okay to wait a couple of hours, no one's gonna die, but for such a simple thing (approoving it) I feel like it just takes too much time, I think updating it it's harder and this guy has it done like fkn half an hour after the the game updates, cmon... Oh and considering that events Deca is releasing last just like a week or two, every minute matters. So I would appreciate much if admins make this faster, if it's possible, no hate. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
New thread has been posted, need to wait for mpgh approval now
yoo 059, im curious on why the auto spell bomb doesn't attack all, kinda like how nilly's used to.

i enjoy how it is now, but is there a way to change so it just attacks anything? mainly just wanna add gods to the list
Quote Originally Posted by flashgamer101 View Post
yoo 059, im curious on why the auto spell bomb doesn't attack all, kinda like how nilly's used to.

i enjoy how it is now, but is there a way to change so it just attacks anything? mainly just wanna add gods to the list
I change the AOE AutoAbility Health Threshold to the HP of the enemies that I wanna target under "Auto" in options.
Another update !
Been using this the last couple of days and it's awesome, like you. The quickest updates, just slightly slow on the mpgh side on approving them... You also take user feedback and implement it into the client. Great work, keep it up and have a great 4th of July!
someone approve it quick, trynna grind teh new event
Posts 31–45 of 178 · Page 3 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us