Delete progress, clean save?

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by BukkitBuilder View Post
In case you had ever programmed anything to edit your save file you would know that every save has a version number that counts up every time a new save file is uploaded to bhvr's servers. Therefore they are able to review all your save files in chronological order. I am curious about how you are able to run a paid service without knowing basic stuff.
Not sure if they actually keep every new save file version. It's just technically impossible to keep all 12000 save file version of any 1000hrs player. The idea that they make offline back ups every 2-4 weeks is just a bit more realistic (for PTB and general data safety).

My attempts to download previous save file versions weren't successful, maybe you will be more lucky.

Regarding initial thread idea, here's an empty save file. Insert your own playerUId at the very beginning.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...aea7/detection
savefile.txt14 KB · 28 downloads Clean
lawl i hope the mods don't do cleanup when they check the forum in like 20 hours.

Now going back to the post, I have a savefile of mine with like 2h of gameplay. If you're interested I can send it to you. Obviously deleting my personal data
//Approved, just a text file.
Quote Originally Posted by RSGRGeragaerghaerhgerhrh View Post
I guess it's just common sense. They are able to backup your save for the PTB so they might store multiple saves of yours, maybe weekly.
If they would keep multiple copies it would be easy for them to restore your save file when it gets lost. But in fact, anyone who got the bug and lost his progress (me including) never got his save files restored. They only compensate with bloodpoints. So it's very unlikely that they keep copies. The only situation when they copy your save file for sure is for the PTB.
Quote Originally Posted by ForgotMyInfo View Post
If they would keep multiple copies it would be easy for them to restore your save file when it gets lost. But in fact, anyone who got the bug and lost his progress (me including) never got his save files restored. They only compensate with bloodpoints. So it's very unlikely that they keep copies. The only situation when they copy your save file for sure is for the PTB.
It happened before they started storing them dude. Think about it. . I got my savefile lost too long time ago. After that they started storing them.
I literally just asked a question out of actual curiosity and everybody lashed out of me for no reason.

All I wanted to see was your reasoning
Quote Originally Posted by Bo0sted View Post
I literally just asked a question out of actual curiosity and everybody lashed out of me for no reason.

All I wanted to see was your reasoning
I love you.
@JustTheAndy You seriously have to stop treating me like I'm some "kid". You barely know half of the shit you're talking about, let alone know how to speak English properly. You tried to strike up a friendship with me, just to extract information, know how I unlock Event Items, unlock perks, to just shit talk me behind my back to other people when I'm not around. So don't fucking think that you're helping me in any way. And I love how you say that you code your own bypass, showing me this as "proof" https://imgur.com/a/5T20Dl3 xD
When in reality you're using the same exact bypass Toxic was using

I literally asked a question, being that you have a tendency to repeat anything you think is right, A SIMPLE QUESTION, I explicitly wrote "not trying to be mean", maybe I came off as passive-aggressive, but that was not my intention. And because of you everyone lashed out. "Defending the good guy Andy".

And stop fucking saying that I respond to all of "your" threads. You just responded first, and I have every right to respond to that same thread.
@Unban**********
And what have you contributed thatisn't somebody elses work? If I were to everr contribute anything, it's something that I made from the ground up and put effort into.



And I only asked Andy for his reasoning for saying that, nothing else.


And mods don't delete this, this is my defense to a literal board of members ganging up on me
Seems like everyone lashed out at Bo0sted for no reason - yeah, he only asked a question, as he clarified, Jesus. If you have something against him solely because of his amazing service, please leave. Keep your b_tching in the DMs
Quote Originally Posted by Jak_Jak View Post
Seems like everyone lashed out at Bo0sted for no reason - yeah, he only asked a question, as he clarified, Jesus. If you have something against him solely because of his amazing service, please leave. Keep your b_tching in the DMs
I don't think you understand. You can clearly see that Bo0sted is just using the "I was just asking a question" excuse as a scapegoat. He was being a dickhead, as always.


Also you're defending the guy who accused me (and still stands by it) of me sending both WKE and Zekeo's bypass to the devs in order to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace. Once wke came out, I stopped responding to people in the marketplace. I can't remember the last time I went on someone's account.

So please, if you can't tell what Bo0sted is up to, don't be apart of this discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bo0sted View Post
@JustTheAndy You seriously have to stop treating me like I'm some "kid". You barely know half of the shit you're talking about, let alone know how to speak English properly. You tried to strike up a friendship with me, just to extract information, know how I unlock Event Items, unlock perks, to just shit talk me behind my back to other people when I'm not around. So don't fucking think that you're helping me in any way. And I love how you say that you code your own bypass, showing me this as "proof" https://imgur.com/a/5T20Dl3 xD
When in reality you're using the same exact bypass Toxic was using

I literally asked a question, being that you have a tendency to repeat anything you think is right, A SIMPLE QUESTION, I explicitly wrote "not trying to be mean", maybe I came off as passive-aggressive, but that was not my intention. And because of you everyone lashed out. "Defending the good guy Andy".

And stop fucking saying that I respond to all of "your" threads. You just responded first, and I have every right to respond to that same thread.
@Unban**********
And what have you contributed thatisn't somebody elses work? If I were to everr contribute anything, it's something that I made from the ground up and put effort into.



And I only asked Andy for his reasoning for saying that, nothing else.


And mods don't delete this, this is my defense to a literal board of members ganging up on me
And as for you, I have taken the time out of my day to answer questions, post video guides, and find programs such as HWID spoofers for all to use. All you ever do is argue, plug your service, or give a reply that either makes no sense or had already been said. Stop advertising services when there are methods for everyone to use, that are perfectly safe. I requested for my selling thread to be deleted as I see no point. You're taking advantage of people, and I don't respect that at all.
"I have officially quit MPGH. I am breaking all ties with the site."

"The chain of events that led to me being temp banned for 1 week so I couldn't get minion, then the minion who got picked was literally the least qualified for the job pisses me off so much and just shows how biased the staff of MPGH are."

Oh you are back again ?
Quote Originally Posted by Unban********** View Post
I don't think you understand. You can clearly see that Bo0sted is just using the "I was just asking a question" excuse as a scapegoat. He was being a dickhead, as always.


Also you're defending the guy who accused me (and still stands by it) of me sending both WKE and Zekeo's bypass to the devs in order to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace. Once wke came out, I stopped responding to people in the marketplace. I can't remember the last time I went on someone's account.

So please, if you can't tell what Bo0sted is up to, don't be apart of this discussion.
I was not being a dickhead. You just have a fucked up mentality. And don't understand the difference between asking a question and being a dickhead.


When somebody says something so confidently, this could be anyone saying anything, there's always going to be questioning from other people. I questioned him, that's all I did. And you and Andy immediately deflect that by calling me a dickehead and starting a backlash against me.


Ok, I did accuse you of doing that, and I'm wrong, but you're friends with the person that did do it. And you agreed with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unban********** View Post
I don't think you understand. You can clearly see that Bo0sted is just using the "I was just asking a question" excuse as a scapegoat. He was being a dickhead, as always.


Also you're defending the guy who accused me (and still stands by it) of me sending both WKE and Zekeo's bypass to the devs in order to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace. Once wke came out, I stopped responding to people in the marketplace. I can't remember the last time I went on someone's account.

So please, if you can't tell what Bo0sted is up to, don't be apart of this discussion.

- - - Updated - - -



And as for you, I have taken the time out of my day to answer questions, post video guides, and find programs such as HWID spoofers for all to use. All you ever do is argue, plug your service, or give a reply that either makes no sense or had already been said. Stop advertising services when there are methods for everyone to use, that are perfectly safe. I requested for my selling thread to be deleted as I see no point. You're taking advantage of people, and I don't respect that at all.
You're a fucking hypocrite. As I stated in my other post, I denied the accusations directly against you, but isn't trying to get another seller banned from the marketplace trying to get an advantage? That's exactly what you tried to do to me. And also, you say that I give a reply to what has been already sad, yet you're making the videos basically reading off peoples threads and putting it into a video.
Quote Originally Posted by Unban********** View Post
I don't think you understand. You can clearly see that Bo0sted is just using the "I was just asking a question" excuse as a scapegoat. He was being a dickhead, as always.


Also you're defending the guy who accused me (and still stands by it) of me sending both WKE and Zekeo's bypass to the devs in order to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace. Once wke came out, I stopped responding to people in the marketplace. I can't remember the last time I went on someone's account.

So please, if you can't tell what Bo0sted is up to, don't be apart of this discussion.

- - - Updated - - -



And as for you, I have taken the time out of my day to answer questions, post video guides, and find programs such as HWID spoofers for all to use. All you ever do is argue, plug your service, or give a reply that either makes no sense or had already been said. Stop advertising services when there are methods for everyone to use, that are perfectly safe. I requested for my selling thread to be deleted as I see no point. You're taking advantage of people, and I don't respect that at all.
Dude, I don't give a damn about what he's done. I've written a lot with him, and I think he's a great guy. He was just asking, but you were pretty quick to accuse him of being an asshole. He's not using it as an excuse, it's pretty clear to see in his comment, that even though it might be a tiny bit aggressive, he is just asking, and there's no reason for 5 people to lash out at him for it.

"I have officially quit MPGH. I am breaking all ties with the site."

"The chain of events that led to me being temp banned for 1 week so I couldn't get minion, then the minion who got picked was literally the least qualified for the job pisses me off so much and just shows how biased the staff of MPGH are."

Oh you are back again ?
I'd like to know that too. I won't write anymore, since I don't think you deserve the attention you so clearly crave.
if yall are going to argue you better get off mpgh, this site is called multiplayer game hacking not multiple gays arguing. dont ruin the fucking site.
Quote Originally Posted by GobblerDBD View Post
if yall are going to argue you better get off mpgh, this site is called multiplayer game hacking not multiple gays arguing. dont ruin the fucking site.
Unnecessary calling us gay but nevertheless you're right. I guess I can't questions somebody's statements without some asshole turning an entire thread of members against me.
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us