Delete progress, clean save?

Posts 31–33 of 33 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Bo0sted View Post
Unnecessary calling us gay but nevertheless you're right. I guess I can't questions somebody's statements without some asshole turning an entire thread of members against me.
you asked a dumb question so i guess you started it, you couldve just let it by but no, you replied...
Quote Originally Posted by GobblerDBD View Post
you asked a dumb question so i guess you started it, you couldve just let it by but no, you replied...
Not dumb, I wanted to hear his reasoning.
Quote Originally Posted by xyz1234567 View Post
Hi i have two questions can anyone help? Thanks

1. Im hacked (add bp, legacy and some items) 2 year ago, come back to play now after months and want to play and be legit as possible. There is a way to reset all progress or delete save file and start from 0?

2. Im cheated before saves go on devs servers and disable steam cloud a 2 year ago, i think, but i hear from someone, that when i enable now, it can come back to old save progress before i hackikng and disable cloud. Its possible? or i get banned, if i enable it now?
1. I guess you can with https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1458466 and using a save game editor but i'm not very sure you'll get away.
2. I'm not sure but i think you already got an answer.

Closing this due to unconstructive replies (not all).
Posts 31–33 of 33 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us