ExclamationJoining SF section

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Joining SF section
So, I decided, to join SF section too, not only CF.

Why?
'Cause I will make this section alive.
I'll post videos, guides, and make SF section as good as CF.

I hope I can suceed, and I hope one day, more people will come to this section, rather than others.



Regards:
<<Trephneor>>





If it is considered to be a spam thread, delete it, but because there is no such thing as General(like in CF section) I could only post this to here.
Good Luck!, I've been trying to make this forum alive for 3 months.. nothing has worked.. well longer than 3 months, maybe if us 2 work together, we can make it work
hmm well i tried and i succed (look in my thread)
i brought more members and told frinds about MPGH but its so hard and slow
good luck...
Ill help, Kinda am By Going to fourm by fourm tellin them whats going on and I made a vid, not up yet tho.
Ha. Ill make some Vids for ya. Ive got like 105 Subs, enough to get some popularity.
Hey guys id like to ask is Soldier front fun or good? looking for a new FPS to replace combat arms and AVA(Possibly) so im looking at this section can you link some videos with footage of the game?
Thanks guys, i'm glad your all taking part to help the SF section come alive again!
I want to be a part of this too, I should make videos as well.
yeh good..

Thts what i'm planning!..

We can make this section alive!
Eh, in this vid ill have auto matic chams, and no spread. So if its like a Fight vid idk if you want me in it. xD
Good Kody..

Lets actually make this happen, if you guys could start off with some vids as I don't have my main comp as it shipper of to US to be fixed..
Where are you going to get the chams from?
this for get active need Hacks. win.
Yeh we do need hacks, but first as like none has them, start of with videos to make it active and stuff like that.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?